Chapter 1

Why does it have to be like that?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yesung's side:

 

After years of hiding it from everyone Yesung finally decided to show his soulmate mark to his best friend. It probably wasn't a very good idea because Sungmin just wouldn't stop laughing.

"It's a red and orange heart!"

"Stop laughing! It's embarrassing enough already!" Jongwoon whined annoyed.

"Be happy it's at your lower back and not somewhere more obvious" Sungmin replied still laughing.

Yesung was too annoyed and embarrassed. He didn't want to talk about his 'girly' soulmate mark anymore.

 

 

Ryeowook's side:

 

"Kyuhyun-ah!" came a whiny voice from somewhere in the flat.

"What's wrong Wookie?" answered Kyuhyun trying not to laugh. He's probably whining about something stupid again.

"My soulmate mark appeared!"

Kyuhyun jumped up from the sofa he was sitting on just to see a shirtless Ryeowook running in his direction. The latter was just as shocked as he was. Neither of them expected the elders soulmate mark to suddenly appear.

"Show me." Kyuhyun said, gaze focused on Ryeowook's shirtless chest. The elder usually didn't run around without a shirt on so the younger figured his soulmate mark must be somewhere on his chest or back. And there it was. A (small) palm sized heart adorned Ryeowook's right lower belly.

"It's pretty" Kyuhyun murmured silently not realizing he said it.

"It's a weird heart Kyuhyun-ah."

"A heart with a tear shaped thing in it" cut Kyuhyun his hyung off. "I wonder what it means."

"It's probably just a random thing like everything else." Said Ryeowook slightly annoyed his soulmate mark was so 'girly'

'I wonder what my soumate is like. What would he be doing now?'
 

 

The next day Ryeowook went to school as normally. He was kinda happy today even though his soulmate mark appears just some hours ago but today was Wednesday meaning he could see his crush.

Since Ryeowook entered the university he had a crush on one of the music majors. Ryeowook himself was a grade below the older and also an art major but there were some subjects they had together.

It's a total cliché meeting. Ryeowook was new and searching his next class when he bumped into someone. This someone happened to be Kim Jongwoon. A sunbae music major. Jongwoon was nice enough to help Ryeowook up after the latter not so graciously 'face planted himself' and even helped picking up his books. That was their first meeting.
 

But that's not the end of the cliché 'crushing on a hot and talented sunbae' story. Ryeowook has always been interested in music and he's actually a double major majoring in art and music. He just couldn't decide what to take since he loved both so much and his best friend is also a music major. So at some point he just so happened o walk past one of the practice rooms when he heard the most angelic voice ever (in his opinion). He immediately fell in love with it so he just had to peak into the room to see who the beautiful voice belonged to. And whot did he see there? Of course Kim Jongwoon.
 

That's how Kim Ryeowook's crush on Kim Jongwoon started.

"Stop dreaming." Kyuhyun said slightly grumpy. He didn't like mornings but some idiot just had to put their first class of the day to 9AM. And everything before 12AM is way too early for our Kyuhyunnie.

"Shut up. Just becau-"

"Look. Your crush is over there" Kyuhyun cut the elder off pointing at Kim Jongwoon.

"Shut up and don't point there!" Ryeowook whispered annoyed pushing the youngers arm down. "He might notice..."

"Just confess already" Kyuhyun said emotionlessly.

"I don't even know if he's gay. And as if he'd date someone like me..." Ryeowook whispered trying to hide the sadness in his voice but not succeeding because Kyuhyun immediately hit him wto the back of his head.

"Idiot. Why wouldn't he date someone like you? We've been best friends for half our life's. I know you better than anyone else so don't try to argue with me." Kyuhyun replied slightly angry because his best friend was degrading himself. Again.

 

 


Yesung's side:

 

"Hey Jongwoon! Look! There's the cute little guy you like so much!" Sungmin laughed pointing at Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

Jongwoon immediately turned around and looked to where his best friend pointed just to see his little angel.

Jongwoon liked the younger boy ever since he met him. It was love at first sight. The younger seemed to be everything Yesung needed. His smile was as bright as the sun and his laugh was like angels singing.

"You're day dreaming again" laughed Sungmin.

Yesung turned around and walked to his class really fast. He was blushing and didn't want his best friend to see it. He'd appreciate one day without getting teased for blushing when he sees his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter