Chapter 7 (END)

Why does it have to be like that?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yesung’s side:

 

He was holding Ryeowook in his arms. He didn’t want to let him go. He felt like he would lose him if he let go. As if the other would disappear if Yesung even did as much as moving a finger. He absolutely did not want to let go. Everything felt like a dream. Be it a nightmare or a happy dream, that is something for the beholder to decide.

 

 

Donghae’s side:

 

Donghae went to the school early. He was so nervous because of the performance. Sure, they knew what it would sound like but no one else knew about that. Neither their teacher nor their classmates. Even though Donghae was nervous he was still happy. He found his soulmate. The performance would be with his soulmate. They would be able to give each other not only mental support but also live support.

Walking up towards the main doors of their university Donghae saw Eunhyuk.
“Hyukie!” he called out rather cheerfully. At first Eunhyuk looked around. He seemed rather confused. Donghae found it quite adorable. Then he turned around. When he spotted Donghae he smiled – it was that beautiful gummy smile Donghae loved so much – and waved at his now-boyfriend making Donghae jog over to him.
“How are you Hyukie?” Donghae asked smiling sweetly.
“I’m nervous.” Hyukjae began, “You know, I can’t sing well like you. I’m not confident.” He said trying to suppress his negative feelings and failing terribly.
Donghae pecked his cheek making the former blush. “You are amazing Hyukie. I’m nervous, too but I know we will nail this. I have you and if that’s not enough we still have Ryeowook and Yesung-hyung.” He ended his cheer-up-quest chuckling with a tiny joke successfully making his soulmate chuckle too.
“Right.”

Together the two walked into the building and into the room they would have to perform in. On the way they met Jaejin. Being three out of five they entered the room. No one was there yet, not even the missing members but the remaining three decided to just start preparing the stage aka the part of the room they would be standing at considering it was just a normal room. The three had just finished making some room when the two missing members aka Ryeowook and Yesung entered the room hand in hand. Of course, Eunhyuk didn’t miss that little gesture of affection – even though the two newfound soulmates released each other’s hands immediately after opening the door – ran to Ryeowook to hug him. A clueless boyfriend could get jealous now but even though Donghae was truly clueless he didn’t get jealous and neither did Jongwoon.

 

 

Ryeowook’s side:

 

Ryeowook and Jongwoon walked down the hallways while holding hands as they made their way to their designated room. Upon entering they heard chairs being moved and their group mates talking so they let go of their hands. Still, Ryeowook nearly go tackled to the floor by Eunhyuk.
‘Of course, something like this wouldn’t escape his eyes.’ Ryeowook thought slightly amused.
“I’m so happy for you, Wookie-ah.” The elder said cheerfully while smiling brightly. His bright and beautiful sunshine gummy smile made everyone else in the room smile too.

Soon more and more students entered the room. Some were more excited some less but nonetheless the five young adults still nervously waited for their teacher’s arrival to start the performance. Not long and that person also entered.

“Are you ready?” The she asked them obviously excided. A blind person could see she was really looking forward to their performance. The five young males nodded, indicating that she could start the music.

 

 

Silence, is there nothing more to say?
It’s been long since
the white flowers of laughter have withered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter