Stupid Misunderstandings

Just ask me, Luhan!

Since Luhan arrived in his black Ducati motorcycle at The War High School's parking lot this morning at 7:55 a.m., he's being looking for his moody little boyfriend. But with no luck. He knows Minseok is avoiding him but he doesn't understand why. Most of the time he will find Minseok at the school entrance waiting for him while talking to his group of popular (but in Luhan's opinion noisy friends) or by Minseok's cousin Chen's car when Minseok is not in the mood to drive his own car. 

But today, when he arrived 5 minutes before the first bell of the morning rang, he couldn't find him in neither of those places. So already feeling slightly irritated, he decided to get inside the building and look for said boyfriend by the lockers. But when he got to his own locker to leave his backpack and get his books and notebooks, the only person there was his friend Tao.

Before Tao could start complaining to him about what his boyfriend Sehun did now, Luhan looked at opposite sides of the hallway to look for his Baozi but he wasn't there either. So he turns around again in the direction of his friend and Tao is looking at him with an annoying smirk on his lips, like he knows what is bothering Luhan and he probably does knows. 

Minseok and Luhan's fights aren't exactly what you call quiet and everyone in this school knows gossip runs fast.

"What?" He snaps at his blonde friend while slamming the locker door close. Thankfully they are the last two people on the hallway, so no teacher noticed and plus he knows that everybody that was in the hallway with them already left.

Luhan really doesn't like the situation he's in with Minseok, specially when he doesn't know what went wrong or what he did wrong for that matter because as far as he knows, just two days ago they had a great weekend together. 

"If you're looking for Minseok, he's already on his first class" Tao replies calmly while leaning by the lockers and looking at his finger nails like nothing is wrong. 

"Aren't you observant?" Luhan tells him sarcastically "And is 'Minseok hyung' to you" while shoving the last notebook in his backpack and closing it. 

Tao rolls his eyes and mumbles "I still don't get what you see in him" 

At that, Luhan raises his eyebrow and with a warning glare "He's perfect for me, that's what" Luhan replied irritably to Tao's stupid comment.

Tao shrugs his shoulders "If you say so..." but when he sees Luhan's angry face he looks down at his feet, stands straight and starts to squirm on the spot.

"Damn it! Get lost, Tao! I don't need this right now!" Luhan yells at him as he starts walking in the direction of his class. And just as he's about to open the door, he mumbles to himself "What I need, is to have my Minnie baby happy and close to me again"

Tao is still by the lockers when he says something but Luhan doesn't turn around or pay much attention to him, other than flip him the finger, and enters the classroom to see his Math teacher Mr. Kim glaring at him.

"You're 7 minutes late for my class, Mister Lu"

Luhan only thought is: school ing .

~

By the time the bell for lunch time finally rings, Luhan has already texted all his friends to look or at least tell him if they see Minseok. Because not having any classes in common doesn't help his case either. He knows Yifan won't really make an effort, he's to lazy and indifferent to help him. But at least Yixing, Sehun and Kyungsoo might be of help. He's running out of places to look and people to ask, so he hopes those three text him back with something soon.

Just as he is leaving his World History class he feels his cellphone vibrate on his black skinny jeans. Taking his phone out, he quickly sees it's a text but more importantly is the name on the screen. So he mumbles "ing finally" before unlocking the screen and answering.

Baozi baobei ❤
"I heard you are looking for me"

Lu
"Where the hell are u hiding?!"

Baozi baobei ❤
"I'm mad at you"

Lu
"What 4?! I didn't do anything!!"

Baozi baobei ❤
"Use your brain, if it still works"

Lu
"Seok!!"

Baozi baobei ❤
"Get lost, Han"

Lu
"Abtbdjnib!?!"
"This is ridiculous!"

Baozi baobei ❤
"Whatever"

Lu
"When I find u. You're going to get it. Minseok"

Baozi baobei ❤
"Bite me"

Luhan groans while shoving his phone back in his back pocket and running his other hand down his face in irritation. He swears Minseok is going to give him early gray hairs with everything he puts him through. But before he can get any more frustrated he feels someone nudge him on his shoulder. Turning around Luhan sees his very good friend Kyungsoo. 

Looking down at him, he notices today Kyungsoo is dressed in his usual all black only outfit, but at least he's not in one of his 'I hate the world and everyone in it moods' so that's always good in Luhan's dictionary.

Luhan leans on the wall by the lockers and while putting his backpack on the floor, he says "Please tell me you know where he is" while thinking of the pros and con's of turning on the fire alarm like he did at his last school, to make everyone get out of the school building and maybe that way finding out where Minseok is hiding. 

"You're lucky I'm friends with both of you"

Luhan looks down at Kyungsoo's bored stare and thinks maybe next time, he doesn't need any more trouble with this school. Plus he finds Kyungsoo's attitude funny because it doesn't affect him, specially because they have know each other for quite a while so Luhan and Minseok have learn to read their small but sometimes evil friend's moods to perfection.

Luhan just nods and says "I know"

"You're both morons" Kyungsoo replies while rolling his eyes.

Luhan groans and yells for the millions time today "He's the one being an for no reason, Soo!"

People on the hallway stop at his loud outburst to look at him but Luhan doesn't even care and keeps looking down at his friend. Kyungsoo raises his left hand "I don't want to hear it, Luhan. Just go to the third floor, he's in the English AP classroom"

Just as Kyungsoo finishes telling him that, Luhan picks up his backpack and starts running in the direction of the stairs while screaming "Thanks, Kyungsoo!"

He's taking two stairs at a time when he bumps into someone slightly shorter than him on his way up but without checking who the person is, he yells "Sorry but move!" and keeps running. Until he gets to the top and runs down the large hallway, still fill with students and teachers trying to go down the same stairs to the cafeteria.

When Luhan finally sees the sign of the classroom he's looking for, he slows down and opens the glass door. What greets him is the view of his gorgeous boyfriend's cute gummy smile.

But sadly Minseok isn't looking his way. 

Instead he's laughing and talking to someone Luhan can't see from where he is because Minseok's annoying friends Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho and Jongin are surrounding him for some stupid reason.

Thankfully Minseok's group and Luhan are the only people in the room.

Just as he was about to open his mouth to talk, everyone stops talking and Luhan sees Suho turning around from where he was sitting. When Suho sees Luhan he smiles at him and waves.

"Oh! Hey, Luhan hyung"

Luhan only acknowledges him by nodding his way without taking his eyes from the black hair boy that keeps ignoring his arrival. Even though every single person in that group has already turn around from their sits and positions to look at Luhan by the door.

Luhan sighs internally at that and after putting his backpack on an empty desk he steps forward to the group. He feels everyone's eyes following his steps but he knows no one's opinion matters more than the one person he wants to talk too, so he speaks up.

"Minnie" Luhan can see the back of the head of said boy move a bit while he's getting closer.

No answer.

"Minseok" he says a bit louder now.

Nothing.

"KIM MINSEOK" he yells.

When he's just a few inches away from Minseok's desk, he hears Minseok say "Do you hear something, Chen?"

Now Luhan can see the person his Minseok was talking to when he first came in.

Kim Jongdae. Stupid Chen. Ugh.

"No, hyung. I don't hear anything. Maybe it was just a fly" Chen's mocking eyes are looking directly at Luhan from where he is sitting in front of Minseok. That reply only makes Minseok and their friends laugh.

Jongdae and Luhan had never liked each other.

Not at the beginning when Luhan was trying to flirt with the popular soccer captain and not now when Minseok and him are finally dating. Because for some unknown reason Chen has hated Luhan's guts since he transfer schools last year. Luhan thinks it's because he doesn't pay attention to the stupid things Chen does or says, unlike the rest of the school that adores whatever he does. Or because Luhan is considered one of the bad boys at their school that smoke, have piercings and don't do anything in the clases other than to cause trouble.

Luhan doesn't know and doesn't particularly care, because he knows he's not as trash as everyone thinks he is.

Chen's boyfriend Suho rises from his seat and moves in front of said boy and softly says "Chen, please"

Thankful of the distraction, Luhan moves around to get in front of Minseok's desk and puts both hands on the desk table. When he looks down at Minseok, the black hair boy quickly moves his head to the right to avoid eye contact and starts looking at the big glass window that shows the school soccer field.

"Minseok" Chen and Luhan say at the same time.

Luhan groans as he rolls his eyes while turning around to yell at the other "Would you, just leave already!"

Chen doesn't even flinch at Luhan's tone of voice and with an eyebrow raised he looks at his cousin once again "Hyung, I can make him leave. Just say the word"

Luhan scoffs and folds his arms "I would like to see you try"

At that, Chen stands up from his desk and moves to get in front of Luhan but Suho knowing what his boyfriend wanted to do, steps forward and quickly grabs his forearm "C'mon Chen, please"

Chen sighs and looks at his boyfriend's pleading eyes and then at Luhan's smirking face. But before he can say anything, Suho pulls him by the arm and says to Luhan "Don't mind him, hyung" while leaving the classroom.

Luhan laughs out loud at Chen's wail as Suho and him argue while walking down the hallway.

"Stop smiling, Luhan"

Luhan turns to look back at him and with obvious sarcasm he says "Would you look at that, he talks"

Minseok scoffs as he runs his right hand through his hair and looks at his remaining friends that are still in the room.

Luhan feeling more frustrated than before, gets once again in front of Minseok's desk and tries to hold his hand but Minseok quickly moves it away from him.

Luhan sighs and closes his eyes "Min-"

"Doesn't Kyungsoo look cute today?" That makes both Luhan and Minseok turn their heads to look at the front of the classroom, were a standing tall brunette and a red hair boy sitting with his feet on top of the teacher's desk are.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun better known as the school's gossip and prank kings, look at each other and with smirking faces look back at the pair. Baekhyun not missing the opportunity looks at Luhan and while tilting his head to the side, says "Your small friend is really...umm, what could be the word?"

Luhan and Minseok know those two are never up to no good and the fact that they're talking about Kyungsoo, raises a lot of questions to them. Minseok doesn't like it, so with a warning voice says "Baekhyun"

But that only makes Chanyeol laugh out loud and Baekhyun to say with puppy eyes and raised arms "I was just going to say interesting, hyung"

Minseok rolls his eyes "Don't lie to me, Baek"

Luhan looks at the smirking boys and then at his boyfriend, and just as he was going to open his mouth to speak, Luhan once again looks at Baekhyun and finally understands what this is all about.

"You told Kyungsoo where Minseok was" Baekhyun huge pleased smile tells Luhan that his guess was correct.

Baekhyun looks at Minseok while standing up "I like him" and then looking at Luhan, he says "Especially because you make making fun of Minseok hyung easier"

Minseok screams at him "YAH! You brat!" as he smacks his hand on his the desk table.

Jongin who was sitting quietly besides them, laughs softly and says "Hyung, they're just messing with you" while looking at Minseok by his left.

"But Jongin" Minseok protests as he looks at the younger boy too but then looks back at the front of the classroom as Chanyeol speaks up again.

"But word of advise hyung, don't trust everything Chen says" Baekhyun and Jongin nod in agreement.

Luhan laughs at that and as he points at Minseok, he says "See, Minnie!"

Minseok only response is to roll his eyes.

"Besides hyung, Luhan knows how to handle you" Jongin says while shrugging his shoulders and standing up from his seat.

Minseok gasps and feeling offended he says "Hey!"

Luhan and the boys laugh at that until Jongin while walking towards the classroom door, says "We all know it's true, hyung. I'm just saying he's a keeper that's all"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol also start waking to leave but just as they step out of the classroom door, Chanyeol turns around and says in a teasing voice "By the way, your friend's heart lips are really soft. Umm...and sweet too"

Minseok and Luhan stay motionless as they look at the smirking boys until the meaning of those words sinks in.

"What?! Chanyeol!!" Minseok screams after him. But Chanyeol and Baekhyun's annoying loud laughter down the hallway is all they can hear for the next 5 minutes.

When all is quiet again, Luhan looks back down at his boyfriend and chuckles as he sees him facepalm himself in disbelief at his friends antics. 

Luhan thinking of a better way to approach the situation kneels by the side of Minseok's seat, gets closer and calmly says "Mind telling me, what this is all about?"

Minseok inhales softly as he folds his arms once again and without looking at the other but looking at the window, says "I don't want to talk to you"

"Gotta break it to you, but you already are" Luhan laughs up at him.

Minseok just looks at him sideways and scoffs "Smartass"

"Minnie, just tell me what's wrong?" Luhan sighs loudly.

But when Minseok doesn't answer Luhan takes a chance and goes to unfold softly the other's arms. Thankfully he doesn't pull away and so Luhan takes one of Minseok's hands on his own to intertwine their fingers "Why have you been ignoring me?"

Minseok just sighs while biting his lower lip and looks down at their join hands.

Luhan seeing as the other is letting him touch him still, goes to cup Minseok right soft cheek with his other hand and makes him look up at him again "Baobei"

"Why aren't we official?" Minseok big black cat eyes look at him in question.

Luhan not expecting that, raises his eyebrows and moves back a little to look at the other better "What?"

Minseok sighs loudly and moves on his seat to turn around to look directly at Luhan "We have been dating for what long? And you still haven't ask me to be your boyfriend"

After being speechless for a minute or two, Luhan slides his hand down his face and with a disbelief tone of voice, asks "Are you serious right now?...You're mad because of that?"

"Of course I'm mad!" Minseok replies while rolling his eyes and moving his unoccupied hand around "When we started to go out I told you I wanted this to be serious but it feels like you're only play-"

"You're overreacting, Minseok" Luhan sharp tone of voice makes Minseok stop but still have an unhappy look on his face with a pout and everything.

Luhan seen as his Minseok won't talk, decides to answer "Fine. But to answer your question we have been dating for two months"

"I know that, Luhan. That's not the point, the point i-" Minseok replies with an annoyed look on his face but Luhan is not having it, so he interrupts him.

"So I really didn't think it was necessary for me to ask" 

Minseok huge black eyes look almost comical if it weren't for the hard grip he has on Luhan's own hand, that is starting to hurt "You said what now?!"

With a growing smile Luhan caresses Minseok's hand with his fingers so Minseok will lose the hulk grip he has going on in their hands and starts to talk "We are already going out, we fight, we make out, I pay for food-"

"Of course you have to pay, I need to eat!" Minseok interrupts but Luhan continues on. 

"I know what to do when you start to get annoying" Luhan points at him with teasing smile "and you know what to to when I get stubborn. You listen to my type of music and even go to concerts with me even though I know you don't like it and I watch your dramas when you know I make fun of them. But we do those things because we like each other" Luhan once again touches Minseok's now pink left cheek and still smiling continues "Because Minseok, I like you a lot and I know you like me too" Minseok tries to avoid eye contact but Luhan doesn't let him and gets even closer to whisper in the other's pink cute ear "Plus I love that thing you do with your hips" 

Minseok pushes him away from him and yells "Luhan!"

But with the still interlaced hands, Luhan pulls a very cute pink face Minseok closer again to continue talking "And the things those pink lips can do to my-"

Minseok hits him hard on the shoulder "You can never be serious can you?!" As Luhan grabs both sides of the desk Minseok is sitting at, he laughs out loud while looking up at the ceiling. Because he just loves to make his Minseok embarrassed.

Once Luhan has calm down a little and he sees Minseok being more relax, Luhan puts his left elbow on the side of the desk's table to put his chin on his hand and while looking at Minseok closely, he says "Besides, I was calling you my boyfriend in my head already"

Minseok stops playing with Luhan brown hair between his fingers to look directly at him and with an irritated voice he says "That doesn't count Luhan!" 

Luhan only shrugs his shoulders and with a playful smile asks him "Do you want me to write it down for you, then?"

Minseok rolls his eyes "You're an " and turns in his seat in direction of the teacher's desk up front.

Luhan knowing the other is just playing hurt, looks at Minseok's pale perfect neck and thinks the smaller one just needs a reminder of how good they feel together. So getting a lot closer and with a smirk on his lips whispers to him "Mmm...maybe. But I like yours better, baobei"

Minseok doesn't react other than to mumble "Incorrigible" 

"But you love it" Luhan whispers. He looks down at the smooth skin and starts to leave soft kisses. Starting in the cute earlobe in front of him, to the sharp jawline to then move slowly down the neck until he gets to where the neck meets the shoulders to leave a final kiss there. 

Luhan is slowly but surely getting addicted to Minseok sweet smell and taste. And he's loving every minute of it.

Minseok tries to stay as quiet as possible during Luhan's journey down his neck but when the other leaves a final kiss, Minseok can't help a little sigh in pleasure. Just before Luhan leaves that spot he smiles against Minseok's skin and when he looks up he sees Minseok has turn his head to look back at him and softly says "Come here"

"What for? You didn't want me to be near you, remember?" Luhan replies as he raises his eyebrow while moving a bit back.

Minseok closes his eyes while he sighs and whispers "Luhan" and tries to pull the taller of the two closer again, but Luhan doesn't let him.

"What happened to the little hide and seek game we had going on?" Luhan continues on, because he really wants Minseok to see how stupid and unfair his treatment towards him was.

Minseok opens his eyes and looks up at him, like he understands Luhan is being serious even though he's tone of voice says otherwise. 

"My feelings were hurt, you know?"

Minseok looks at him for a few minutes in silence until he bites his lower lip and with his free hand tucks a lock of hair that was out of place behind Luhan's ear and pulls him close until their foreheads meet.

They both close their eyes.

Minseok untangles his hand from Luhan's own but before he can complain, Minseok puts both of his hands in Luhan's long neck and moves his fingers lightly up and down, like he knows Luhan likes "Han" he whispers.

"Minnie" Luhan replies and seen as he has his hands free again goes to touch one of his favorite places on Minseok's body. His thick thighs. He moves the palm of his hand little by little upwards until he gets to the other's hips and squeezes just to hear Minseok little content sigh. 

Minseok opens his eyes slowly and sees Luhan already looking at him and smiles a little at the other "I'm sorry. I was being stupid and selfish" 

Luhan nods and by consequence makes Minseok nod as well as he says "Uhm"

Minseok laughs at that and pecks Luhan's lips "But stop complaining because you like me crazy and all" 

Luhan rolls his eyes but laughs "I sure do" because he knows it's true. They disagree and they fight, but they also kiss and recently started to make love. They are so different and yet they fit perfectly, and so Luhan knows is just a matter of time for him to say the three famous words to his little-beautiful-pain in the -boyfriend. And if he's being honest he thinks he's half way there.

"So, please. Just kiss me properly, Luhan" Minseok playfully looks up at him and with a cute gummy smile pulls him forward by Luhan's white t-shirt until their lips connect.

Minseok starts by nibbling Luhan's lower lip and tugging on it slightly, making Luhan groan and with his cute pink tongue he soothes over the skin. Minseok then starts kissing Luhan very tenderly, like he's taking his time memorising Luhan's lips again. 

That makes Luhan smile against the other's lips, because he just knows his Minseok had miss him being near him and touching him all the time, while he was ignoring Luhan all day.

Feeling like he needs to touch the other more, Luhan brings his hands from the other's hips to Minseok's waist to pull him closer to his own body and making him open his legs to accommodate Luhan better between the other's knees. Minseok moans softly at that and grabs Luhan's long neck to make him tilt his head to his right with one hand and with the other he travels to Luhan's brown smooth hair to play around. 

But Luhan starts to get more insisting and kisses harsher and uses his tongue to open Minseok's lips and just as he was going to explore that sweet hot mouth of his, Minseok stops the kiss and moves his head back. 

"And just ask me already, Luhan!"

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

Fin~! I'm currently writing another thing so until I finish that one (hopefully  soon) I wanted to post this cute stupid one shot hahah 

Hope you guys enjoyed this! ❤