This Is Not An Update ~ Mianhamnida

Whoa There, I Don't Even Like You!

***A.N: I know, I know, I wish this was an update too. But it is in a way :) . . . kind of.

            I just wanted to tell you that, one, I am sorry that I have been procrastinating with writing the next chapter. And, two, I will probably be updating more on the weekends than during the week because I have more time then. However, I may or may not update this weekend, because I have to work at a wedding and I have to start an art project, so we'll see how it goes. 

            Also, although I haven't been working on the next chapter, I was completely inspired for a future chapter. I had this really fortunate dream last night (but unfortunatly it wasn't with Key - as it will be written here BTW - but instead with somebody I know in real life). So I was pondering this dream, and the words to write it just formulated themselves in my head, and now you will have a really hot scene to look forward to in the future. The only bad part is that it will take plenty of lead up to the scene, and you won't see it for a little while. But when I do add it, I can tell you that chapter will be really long. 

            So, just so you know, I won't delete this and that will mean that the fourth chapter will be marked as five.