The Night

Dorky Dumb Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoodaengie-”

“Eh, Doyeonie. Yess?”

“I want to talk with you-”
”Oh, c’mon Doyeoniee!” She nudged the tall girl. “You’re so scary, ew- what’s that then?”

“I- um, I want to ask you something. Yoodaengie, what am I to you actually?” They walked on the corridor slowly. They didn’t talk each other for some minutes, then Yoojung started to open .

“You’re my bestest of the bestest friend. I thought you as my dearest bestfriend, like- really really my half soulmate. You always there for me and I’m sorry if I was very busy lately. You understand me more than anyone else did. And I love you-”

Dang. Doyeon widened her eyes a bit.

“..as my super duper best of the best friend!” She chuckled and winked at Doyeon.

And everything feels like broken. Doyeon tried to smile, but how hard she was trying, she couldn’t do that. She thought that it really really too far. Accidently, she met Kyulkyung there, this such an awkward moment. Kyulkyung knew that this is the time for Doyeon to say it, so she left these two. But no, Doyeon followed her and holds her wrist, she left Yoojung alone. Still confused about what happened, Yoojung went to her home. She wanted to forget everything, especially about Doyeon. She knew that she’ll lost her soulmate again.

 

Kyulkyung looked at Doyeon curiously, what just happened untill Doyeon left Yoojung alone. Doyeon just looked down and didn’t say anything untill they walked away from school, and suddenly..

“Jie-”

“Hmm? How was it?”

“I asked to her, what am I to her actually. And- she loves me, as a bestfriend-” they stopped, Kyulkyung looked at Doyeon when she fixed her hair. She didn’t even smiled, then looked down again. “I feel you, please, don’t be sad-” Doyeon began to move, raised her head and approached slowly to Jie. She placed her chin on Kyulkyung’s shoulder and sighed heavily suddenly. “I don’t know what to do now, Jie. I just want to forget about it, about her. I knew she doesn’t want to lose me as her friend, but.. I want to forget about this feelings, somehow.”

“Unnie. It’s okay, I’m still here if you need something. Please be happy, unnieya. I’m sure you can get through anything, you’re a strong unnie, right?” Kyulkyung started to hug the tall girl tightly and rubbed her back. Doyeon smiled and linked her arms on Kyulkyung’s waist too. She felt that this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter