Unnie!

Dorky Dumb Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

..just call her... Jie.”

 

As expected, Doyeon picked up the younger girl in her class. Her style is no joke, even it’s in a school which is she wore a uniform. Kyulkyung was there, in front of the class, sits and wait untill she met her favourite senior, Kim Doyeon. She smiled and stands up. “Where do you want to share your story, unnieya?”

“Where do you want to go today?”

“Um?”

“A cafe? Orㅡ” Kyulkyung shaked her head.

“Just let’s take a walk, unnie. We just met too.”

Doyeon smiled a bit, she grabbed Kyulkyung’s hand and walked away so they could left the school. Kyulkyung felt the warmth of Doyeon’s hand for the first time, desperately holding her smile. She looked at Doyeon once, but then shaked her head slowly so Doyeon wouldn’t realized it. And when they’re downstairs, Doyeon drailed on the first stair. Lucky Kyulkyung, she could reach the staircase handrail, so she wasn’t dragged down fall with Doyeon. “Ouuch!” that dorky tall girl whined as she holds her own , meanwhile, the younger girl was being stifled laughter and covered with her hands. “Pfft-”

“Geez- Jie! Why don’t you help me? Ouch- it’s hurt!”

“I’m sorry, unnie-ya. But you’re too funny. Pfft-”

“Funnyㅡ what?” she frowned and glared at Kyulkyung. What a good hoobae. “Just help me and let’s go!”

“I thought you could stand on its own?”

Doyeon sighed, she couldn’t believe anything at this time. She stood up quickly before Kyulkyung laughed at her again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter