Can we be friend?

Dorky Dumb Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But who’s that girl? My hoobae in this class?”

 

Dang.

 

12.00 p.m.

The bells ring indicating the recess time. It’s been a month since that day, the day when Doyeon met her junior. She didn’t know her name and still focus on chasing Yoojung. She rested her head on her desk.

 

She’s deeply in love with Yoojung, and she tried to confess her feelings many times but Yoojung still Yoojung, she couldn’t accept it. But in another case, Doyeon couldn’t stop thinking about the girl, her junior. Doyeon is a clumsy person, especially when she’s nervous or not in a good mood. Sejeong, her classmate, feel so bad for her. She often asked about Doyeon’s condition, but Doyeon always replied with “I’m ok, it’s ok, seriously-”

 

Sejeong tried to finish her assignment when Doyeon called her. If Doyeon being so whiny like this, it means she wants to tell her something.

“Ah- Sejeongaa”

“Hm?”

“What kind of this feelings actually?”

“Yoojung never loved you back, isn’t she?” Doyeon nodded. “But she seems like so clingy on you..”

“I knew it! That’s why I’m being sooo confused!”

“Or, maybe- she likes you too?”

“Sejeongaaa, you said this like 1000x times. She likes me and I knew it, but she doesn’t love me back-”

“Hmmm-mm, why don’t you try to leave her? You need to move on, I think.”

“Move on what- how can I move on when she still being like this towards me?”

“Go find a new friend. But please don’t Byulyi, she’s so busy lately. Go find the new one, tell her about your problem. Maybe you can get some better advices because you know what’s our advices to you-” Doyeon started to lift her head and looked at her friend. “Do you need to find her?” Sejeong asked.

“Her?”

“Yes, her. The young girl, our junior.”

“Oh- I don’t know if I need it or not becauseㅡ”

“Go find her you dorky.”

“Hm. Should I find her now? In the 10th grade’s corridor? Ask her name and starts a conversation, just like-” Doyeon pointed at herself and Sejeong.

“Exactly you clever dorky. Just like what you did to me and Moonbyul one year agoㅡ”

“Yes, I am clever. Thank you.” Doyeon pushed the desk and walked away to the 10th grade’s corridor and for the 999+ times, she left Sejeong just like that.

 

The 10th grade students seems like so happy playing around with their new friends, and Doyeon couldn’t find that girl outside the class. She walked with her long legs, made a big step untill she stopped it in front of the girl’s class. She was there. She was reading a book when everyone played with their friends. ‘Do I really need to come over? Is this too much? For finding a new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter