Chapter 6

It’s Called Love Not Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Friday had passed like a breeze, Taehyung and I ate lunch together and I confirmed that he also would be there this Saturday and I also didn’t see Baekhyun much besides in psychology class. Saturday came around quickly, and I yawned lazily dragging my light blue slippers across the cold wooden floor to answer the ringing door of my apartment. Immediately pulling my loose fitting pajamas closer to my petite frame, staring wide eyed at the two visitors smiling at me from my front door.
       “Did you just wake up? It’s already past noon,” Tiffany giggled with a bright smile, showing her flawless white teeth, handing me a large shopping bag and walking past me straight into my apartment. Behind her, Seohyun bowed greeting me at the door, and I stepped aside welcoming her in. “I’m sorry for the mess,” I said fumbling to make my bed, that was clearly seen by both girls in the studio apartment.
       “Oh don’t mind it, we’re all human,” Seohyun smiled at me, as I placed the large pink shopping bag on my kitchen table, while Tiffany wandered the layout of the plain apartment. I scratched the back of my head awkwardly, “So what time is the celebration?”
       Seohyun glanced at her phone, before taking a moment to think, “Well it’s nearly 1 pm right now, you should probably eat before we get ready. We’ll start heading over around 7pm.”
“Sounds good, time will fly,” Tiffany appeared from out of my bathroom, wearing my pink fuzzy bathrobe, “Hey Tae, do you have food or should I order something?”
 

       Unexpectedly time had really passed faster than expected, it was almost 7pm as the two ladies were still touching up their makeup, while I sat uncomfortably on the edge of my bed in the clothes Tiffany had lent me. In a colorful, red, white and blue dress that looked like someone was opening up a popular brand of a soda can. It wasn’t exactly my style but both Seohyun and Tiffany told me it looked great and I didn’t have good fashion sense in the first place so I just quietly complied.
       After a few minutes they stepped out of my cramped restroom, looking absolutely gorgeous, Seohyun in a short black dress with small golden embroideries aligning the bottom as well as matching accessories, and Tiffany in a short dark red dress with frills. Before we left, Tiffany double checked that my lightly applied makeup wasn’t smudged and lent me an arm as I kept losing balance with the black high heels she had brought me.
       It didn’t take long to arrive at the nightclub, and I clung to the two girl’s sides feeling tense in the new atmosphere. We immediately entered, becoming engulfed in a cramped sea of people, blasting music, and chatter. Instinctively, I reached forward for Tiffany’s arm, fearing being separated for even a moment. Hearing only an inaudible shout from the older girl I was pulled forward into the crowd, holding on tightly until we got to a more isolated location.
       “It’s packed tonight,” Tiffany scanned the crowd energetically, pulling back her intertwined arm from mine although I hesitated to release. Seohyun gently pushed me down to sit on a stool in front of a bar we had wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter