CHAPTER THREE

When Fate Meets Destiny

One day, CEO Kim and his wife come to visit their son and daughter-in-law in their house, they always thought to visit them regularly. Unfortunately, on that day, both of them were not in the house. CEO Kim reaches his phone on his side-pocket. He dials his son's cell-phone number immediately.

***

Meanwhile at the nearby coffee house at Myeongji University… Donghyun's cell-phone is ringing. He answers his cell-phone without seeing the caller's name. He startles once he heard his own father's voice.

“DAD?!!!” cried Donghyun, a shock expression shown on his face. Why is this old geezer call me during this hour today? thought Donghyun.

###

“Where are both of you? None both of you in the house today?” asked CEO Kim, still standing in the front of his son's house as he looking around.

###

“We have our class now,” said Donghyun, lying. “Can I call you later, dad? Okay, bye!”

Donghyun off his phone immediately, as he presses another number, which Heeyoung's number. For the first and second ringing, it is not been answered—however, Donghyun doesn't give up, continues calling her until she answers her phone.

“Hello?” answered Heeyoung, looking at the resource books that she wanted. “What do you want, Donghyun? I’m quite busy with my report, and assignment for this month. I just need concentration, not the distraction from you.”

###

“Actually, my parent waited for us in front of the house right now,” said Donghyun in the high tone, quite loud... and sipped his coffee at the same time. "We need to go and meet them right now, Heeyoung."

###

Heeyoung gets up from her seat and went outside to get some fresh air while talking with Donghyun on the phone.

“Can you talk properly… and clearer? You are too much louder now—you're hurting my ear-drum,” said Heeyoung, watching few of students playing basketball on the basketball court. “Are enjoying your coffee right now?”

In sudden, Heeyoung saw someone that she knows a while back then. She hides once the person turns to the building that she's in.

“Why is he doing here?” whispered Heeyoung, makes a move to safer place. Her heart beats very hard at the moment.

Heeyoung was able to escape from that person, and looking for Donghyun at a coffee house outside Myeongji University; Donghyun was sitting at the corner side which quite hidden from the open seat. Heeyoung found him and sits in front of him. Donghyun startles at the moment. He was totally speechless.

“Don’t ask me why!” said Heeyoung, pissed off.

“Ekkk?!! When did I ask why? This woman~~~” mumbled Donghyun, received an unexpected scolding from Heeyoung.

Both of them take their own moment—then, Donghyun begins the conversation between them.

“My parent is in front of our house now, and I think we'd better go,” said Donghyun; his voice becomes soft and gentle. “I don’t like them to wait especially that old geezer.”

“Come, let’s go if you don’t want them to wait, then,” added Heeyoung, get up from her seat.

Both of them make their move to their home, which they have to pass by the main gate of their study place if they want to reach their own house. At the same time, someone that Heeyoung wants to get rid just come out from the main gate of the university. Heeyoung holds tight Donghyun's arm and hides beside Donghyun while walks pass by the main gate of the university, and that person too. Donghyun is wondering at that time, quite bothering too. There is something that Heeyoung hides; it is shown on her face and attitude. Donghyun is cautious about that; although that wasn’t his business—she was living together with him under one roof. At last, Donghyun takes off his cap and put on Heeyoung's head, covers her face, too.

“Are you feeling secure now?” asked Donghyun, although he doesn’t know what the real matter about Heeyoung's past.

Heeyoung touches the top of the cap, as she can feel secure at that time. The gentleness of Donghyun that Heeyoung never saw before—the person just smiling when he saw that couple.

“I will definitely look for her…” said the person, looked very committed and passionate.

As he walks towards to the nearest coffee house to have a little sip of coffee in his body. He takes his seat at the open-air area which means outside the coffee house. As he sits and ordering his coffee… he thought of someone that he knows the very long time and smiles by himself.