CHAPTER 2 : DRUNK

SECRET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From Youngjae :

Lets meet, waiting for you at home

 

Daehyun sigh. To think that tomorrow is Sunday, he thought it is okay to meet the younger. It had been a while since they spend time together anyway and he felt guilty too. Quickly, he tapped the reply button and typed ‘okay, I will sleep there tonight’ but before he can send the message, someone call him.”Daehyun”

“Damn, Jaehan. How are you?” he greet the man who called him. He is an old friend from his hometown. “I’m good” Jaehan laugh. “Look at you. How can you look so handsome like this. It just less than 3 years we haven’t meet”

 

they talked for few minutes. After they exchanged phone number with each other, Daehyun excuse himself and head to his car.

Right before he gets into the car a deep voice calling for him.

“Yongguk, why did you come here” Daehyun frowned. He did not expect Yongguk to be at his university’s prom night.

“I had a meeting with a client nearby. So I thought I can just meet you here” that man wrapped his arm around Daehyun’s neck and close their gap by pressing their lips together. He started to Daehyun’s upper lip as a sign to open his mouth.

“Yongguk. Enough. We are in the public” Daehyun said as he push the older chest slowly.

“I miss you,” Yongguk said while his hand roaming on the side of Daehyun body.

“I said we are at the public. I’m sorry but I have another plan tonight.”  Yonguk stop moving his hand and look at Daehyun. “what is it? Don’t tell me you are going to club?” Daehyun is taken aback. It is not like he can tell Yongguk he is going to meet Youngjae. And he has never been to the club either.

“come on, I don’t have my car with me. Let's go. I’ll drive” without waiting for the respond, he gets into the driver seat and starts the engine. With a sigh, Daehyun walks to the passenger side and get into the car. Without any words, the car moves.

The car was so in silence and make Yongguk noticed there’s something wrong with Daehyun. Daehyun is a cold person but despite that image, he is talkative when he is with someone closed to him. The only time he keeps his mouth shut is when he is not in a good mood.

Yongguk hold Daehyun hand with his free hand and give him a warm smile. “Don’t stress yourself too much. I’m here for you all ears and hand.” Daehyun smile back at him before he speaks “I know Yongguk”

Words that supposed to calm him are killing him now.

It had been 6months since things between him and Yongguk start.  They first meet at his company when his dad assigns Yongguk to help him around with his internship and company matter. After months they spend time to teach Daehyun also going to outstation make them become closer than intended. They never make any declaration about their relationship but Daehyun knows he fall in love with Yongguk. And Yongguk too.

He promise himself to make a decision. It is for the best. The longer he hold the secret. the harder it is for him. But he can’t do it.

How can he choose if the man beside him always be there for him. Understand him without he has to tell him anything. Give comfort even with a silence. Support every move he made. And on the other side, his lover always waiting for him patiently without complaining even once. Always cheer him up with his cute side and never questioning decision he made for them.

“what is your plan anyway?” Yongguk speak again after he noticed Daehyun is deep in thought. “Nothing, just meeting with a friend. I need to text him to cancel our meeting” Daehyun pull his hand from Yongguk and take his handphone.

He feels bad doing this to Youngjae but he can’t ignore Yongguk too

To Youngjae:

I’m sorry. I can’t make it tonight. See you later Youngjae

 

I’m really sorry Youngjae. He mumbled after he tapped the send button. Within seconds a message come in .

 

From Youngjae

It’s okay. I understand. Take care dear. I love you Jung Daehyun

 

I love you Daehyun. He stare at the message.

 

“You won’t leave me right?”

Youngjae sudden question make Daehyun frowned.

“what? No. Do you even need to ask that. Silly” Daehyun hit  Youngjae’s forehead softly. “ Of course I won’t. Why would I?” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter