CHAPTER 1 : DENY

SECRET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae stares a the big mirror that shows himself from head to toe. 

Yoo Youngjae, 23 years, final year student in S eoul University. Youngjae can be considered as an introverted person but not to his best friends and his secret boyfriend.  As an introvert person, Youngjae doesn’t even go to any dinner events neither prom night.

But for an obvious reason, he is excited to go to their dinner this time. He glances at the clock at his side, 7.50 p.m.  The dinner will start at 8 but here he is still in front of the mirror, looking at himself, fix his hair and cloth and checking his appearance again and again.

 

Can we even take a picture together tonight? Youngjae talked to himself.

“Younjae-ah! Youngjae! Yoo ! Faster, we’re late” Himchan shout from his room door calling for him.

“it is me who should say that. Why did you ask me to fetch you early when you did not even shower yet.” He checked himself in the mirror again for the last time and approaching Himchan.

“let’s go”

 

 

“Our pretty queen, please stand here and wait for your king.” Zelo their MC for tonight hold her hand and flirtly guides Kim Shin Kyung, apparently Youngjae’s classmates, who got the title as their prom queen through votes. “or maybe you want me to be your King” she just giggle as a respond.

“now lets call our long awaited King to accompany her” Zelo then received a card from a student. He look at the prom king name and smile “woahh” He tease “Guess who” Some of the girl students keep yelling and shouting their crush name that they believed will be their prom king that night. Zelo only chuckled heard to all the name. “congratulation to king, Jung Dae Hyun ! Applause !” Daehyun, who at the corner of the hall with his friends just sigh. “Daehyun , please come on the stage”

On the other side of the hall, Youngjae is the one who shock when he heard the announcement. He quickly looking for Daehyun and immediately found him thanks to the spotlight.

“What the hell. He again? There is person who is handsome than him anyway.” Youngjae looks at Himchan who let out a grunt.many

“Are you going to say that you are more handsome than him? Eww please, go and get yourself a mirror” Youngjae provoking Himchan.

“Shut up. You can’t just disgrading me like that. Mind your words , I have your secret” Himchan warn him. “Wow. Whatever Himchan. I know you wont”

 

“Youngjae! Who give you this chocolate”

“Guess who” Youngjae chan before take a bite of it.

“Damn. Who is it. Just tell me” Himchan started to kick his thigh lightly . “Okay stop it. Its daehyun” he said while laying on his bed facing the ceiling.

“WHAT ? JUNG DAEHYUN? Are you serious?“ Himchan stop kicking him and moves to pull him to  sit.

“hey wake up, tell me how and why and everything”

 

From the day he got the chocolate from daehyun, they keep contact each other secretly. Now, they already dating for 2years. But no one know about their relationship except for Himchan and Jongup. Obviously it is because both of them are his best friends.

They keep their relation as a secret because of Daehyun. Being a lover to the handsome and  most popular boy among the students got a risk. And it is not like Youngjae like to be centre of attention just because his boyfriend is Daehyun. Daehyun also well known as someone cold. He is not giving a damn attention to others except his friends. In order not giving a hard time for Youngjae and their relationship, they decide to keep it as a secret.

After gives speech take pictures with Shin Kyung out of formality they both went down to their friends. Daehyun smile at him when they meet eyes while he is on the stage.

“Guys, I’m going back first. Got works to do . Have fun” Youngjae.

“Where are you going?”Jongup asked.

“Yes Youngjae. It’s still early though where and to who you rush for?”now Himchan started to question him too.” Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter