The Bus! Part 2

Random Meeting With Idols!

WHOOOHOOO i got motivation for the next chapter now! I have actually written a little bit more in my book so there may be a dubbel update, buut I´ll se how much i want to publish kekeke!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungyeol could´nt sit still, he was to far away to be able to see the girl B1A4 and his friends where talking about. So he decided to betray them and walked over to ZE:a.

He had two motives, one was to see the girl, and the other was to tell ZE:a about her.

kekeke now i can se her, kyoo, ohwell next..mission start haha

"Hey guys, that girl over there is a fan of Kpop!"

He now had the full attention of all nine boys.

"What did you say? A fan, how do you know that?" Heechul remarked with a confused look.

Sungyeol looked back at his Hyungs to see that they were staring at him, he laughed and looked back to ZE:a who where now even more intruiged by the girl.

"She has Lovability stickers on her mp3, and Sandeul have been listening to her music and noticed that it is korean."

"Jeongmal? How interesting, let´s take a picture!" Kwanghee took out his phone and started taking pictures.

Infinite and B1a4 noticed and started to make cute and funny poses behind the girl, who where totaly unaware of the focus she got.

Kwanghee then sent some of the pictures to them and they all put the same picture up on Twitter.

U-kwon where bored in the back of the bus, with his hyungs having some conversation about how the swedish food would taste. He was´nt really interested so he logged in to twitter, just in time to see the picture that the rest of the boys had put up.

"Huh, what is this?"

He looked up from his phone to see the commotion that he only now noticed.

"What is going on?" Taeil nudged him.

"I dont know, let´s check it up shall we!"

 

_________________________________________________________

Merri thought she saw a camera light, but was so busy thinking anything to clear her head of the guys that she figured it was a trick of mind.

And why would people, boys taking pictures of me..maybe they are taking pictures of themselves..yes that is a good explanation!

It really felt like she were being watched, and it started to feel a bit creepy.

She started thinking back to what she was doing earlier that day and smiled. She had actually found some of ZE:a´s twitter accounts, and even Infinite! So now she almost followed all the groups she liked.

The only down side was that she still could´nt read korean, but she could always translate and watch the pictures.

It was a happy thought, it got interupted by MBLAQ´s Y, and Merri imediately got LeeJoon´s dumb play with a hammer on her head.

 

________________________________________________________

 

U-kwon and Taeil walked up to Infinite to check what whas happening.

"Yah, what is going on?"

"Oh hi guys" a smily Sungjong looked at them 

"Where watching that girl, she is a fan!"

"Really, Baro does she know that her Idols are checking her out?"  U-kwon asked while looking at them all quite amused.

"Nope! Or else she would´nt listen to MBLAQ right now" 

Taeil saw that everyone from Infinite was watching the girl, and even further in the bus he saw ZE:a´s Kwanghee taking pictures of them and the girl.

Why do they riddicule her..that is not nice..

He walked up the eisle further to see more exactely how she looked and that´s when it hit him. They were not riddiculing her, she was really really cute!

~DO IT DO IT oh oh  DO IT DO IT~ 

Whoa what the!

U-kwon and Taeil looked at eachoter.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

"Hi Isa?" Merri took the phone from her bestfriend again, a bit surprised that she called her again.

"Merri MERRI!" her friend screamed in the phone so loud that Merri´s head felt bombed.

"De~what is it Isa?"

"You should really go in on twitter..like RIGHT NOW!"

"Huh..why?" 

"AISH just do it! I would have liked to be with you right now..Oh well i have to go!!"

"You confuse me woman. Saranghae Jjagiya! Bai bai"

Merri looked at her phone, quite puzzled.

 

_______________________________________________

 

"Hey Jinyoung Hyung! She has you as her mobile backround!" Sandeul half whispered to JinYoung, he had noticed when she somehow sat there being ..mezmerised by it? He actually did not really know why she was looking so puzzled.

"Oh, nice"

"Change seat with me!!!" And he grabbed his hyungs hand to put him on his seat.

"Ya..yah yah yaaah!"

"Come on, it would be fun if she looked right!"

Jinyoung just smiled and Sandeul seated himself next to Gongchan.

"UH OH"

"Yah what´s wrong Sunggyu?"

"She is going in on twitter!" C.N.U said, and everyone who knew got quiet and anticipating of the girls reaction.

 

_______________________________________________________

Merri logged in on twitter, checked out the latest updates.

And that´s when she saw a picture. It was the same picture, being posted by more then one group.

What is thi? Heeeey..is´nt that a bus? And..is that..ME?

"EH?"

She turned her head so fast with a face that screamed out surprise and looked right into Jinyoungs smiling eyes as he fell down on the floor laughing from her reaction.

"Ghyaah"

And the bus rumbled with laughter from all the other boys sitting there.

She saw Gongchan and Sandeul waving to her from the other side of the eisle, togheter with Dongwoo, Woohyun, Taeil and U-kwon that were laughing at Jinyoung.

She turned her head to see who where sitting behind her, and saw the rest of Block B in the back of the bus, Baro and C.N.U where laughing and smiling to her And behind them where the rest of Infinte minus Sungyeol.

That is when she looked infront of her, and saw a guilty looking Kwanghee with a cameraphone and the rest of ZE:A looking at her + Sungyeol.

"Hontoni..this can´t be true...Is this a dream?" merri blushed, smiled because of Jinyoung and hid under her green cap.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HAH yes this chapter is now up!

I tried to find a picture of the bus she is sitting in but failed miserabely..There is a middle room where people can place carts for chidlren and such, Merri is sitting at the seats that starts after that gap. There is ofc seats infront of that gap and that is where ZE:A is sitting.

 

It is hard to explain T_T

 

This is the leejon hammer thingie!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz8dVssRCUw&list=FLODHRf55LV-XOUUHUsBeagg&index=22&feature=plpp_video

 

Subcribe and comment <3 Saranghae for those who have read so far!

This is for u!

 

Baii Everyone!