Adventure time?

Random Meeting With Idols!

For the love of...noooo  =/ I am sick, bad internet for making me sad! I had the whole chapter written down..but then everything frooze..and now i have to remake the whole thing. And i was so proud..it was a really good chapter T__T

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin,Kwanghee and Heechul were laughing whole-heartedly at the scene, while the rest of ZE:a did not really seem to care.

Seing Dongjun´s pokerface, Kevin decided that he was most probably also interested in the girl.

Kevin walked up to the empty space infront of the girl and tried to get her attention.

"Hi, sorry if we scared you!"

He tried to look into her eyes, so he slanted her cap up, but were met by to hands covering the face.

"We do not bite" he smirked when he saw her sneek a peek through her fingers.

"I..is this a dream?"

Jinyoung had gotten up from the floor and where now sitting smiling next to the girl again "Nope!"

" What´s your name?" Kevin continued.

"uhm.." she blushed " Annyeoung Haseyou, Merri Imnida!"

"Whoa Hangul"

"Annyoung Merri" Baro shouted!

"Aigoo Kyoo~" Infinite squealed.

 

_____________________________________________

 

Merri felt like melting into the ground, her face was burning up and probably tomato red by now.

She was feeling very nervous. And why? Her idols, people she listened to every day, reading fanfics about, dreaming about, where sitting next to her, around her and talking, smiling, laughing with her! 

Believing it was hard.

"Don´t take this wrong, but why are you here? And why did i not know about it?" she smiled nervously.

Kevin got pushed away from infront of her, and instead there was now a excited jumping Dongwoo looking at her " omo Secret!"

Ghiihi Dongwoo..-heart beating faster-

He laughed, and Jinyoung added " Charity concert, 3 days! We fled from our managers."

"We want to have some fun, wanna join us?" Taeil and u-kwon smiled.

"Yeah, Fanservice!" 

"Eh?"

Merri just sat there, thinking, and then smiled nodding her head.

"Ok, Ofc! But! Only if i can take pictures of you, payback!"

" OK!! YEEAAY"  the bus rang with the boys answer.

 

__________________________________________________

 

By now the girl had the attention of almost every boy in the bus. Except for the three sleeping Block B boys ( ZIco,P.O and Jaehyo) Minwoo and Hyungshik that were playing with eachoters phone, and Moon Junyoung that did not really care and wanted to go back to the hotel.

"Merri, how old are you?" Sungjong were curious, and were now hanging on Dongwoo, making aegyo at Merri.

She looked at him smiling "22".

"Oh, I am oppa!" Kwanghee laughed out from his seat.

Sungjong hung his head, he wanted to be an Oppa to! But then he caught a look from L and smirked.

"Merri nooonaa~" they sang out. And she blushed.

Aigoo succses, Merri is so cute, i just wanna hug her.

They high.-fived.

Kyung had joined the gang and were now staring at the girl that they were all so interested in.

"For the most of us you are a Noona~" 

"De~I know!" she snickered while blushing.

"Do you know any fun place we can go to with you noona?" Gongchan asked.

"Hmm, Laserdome might be open."

Laesidome..what is that? Some kind of Tokyo dome replica?

"What is that?" Dongwoo had stopped jumping, hard ti talk and jump at the same time.

"Oh, you run around in a dark warehouse, trying to shoot the other team with laserguns. The Team with the best score wins. It´s really fun!"

"De~sounds fun! Let´s do that!" Sandeul seemed really hyped.

"So where do we go off?"

The girl looked outside, and then back at Dongwoo "Here?"

"Ok" and he looked at Infinite igniting a plan.

 

_____________________________________________________

 

As soon as she had answered, Merri saw Hoya, coming up from nowhere fast. 

He pulled Sandeul and Jinyoung out from the seat next to her.

And then a hand took hers, and dragged her from her seat, Sungjong? What is he..  "Kaja!" he smiled at her.

Dongwoo pushed her from behind and Infinite ran out from the bus with her.

"Fanservice oooooh!" she heard Woohyun singing from behind.

"YAH Sunggyu what are you doing?" and that sounded like Dongjun?

"Stealing the cute fangirl" "Mwahaha" L and Sunggyu answered while Sungyeol ran laughing wickedely.

They smiled widely at her, making her heart flutter.

Merri looked back, and saw that B1A4, U-kwon,Taeil,Kyung, Dongjun, Kevin and Taehun were sprinting after them.

Feeling Sungjongs warm grip on her hand made her know that it all was real.

The excitement overflowed! And with her free hand she fistpumped shouting -Hwaiting- togheter with happy Infinite!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finished! Ghaaaaa i think it turned out good.

More skinship in the next chapter, it will be up by a week. 

Oh, did you know Woollim.ent has started a youtube channel for Infinite! Infiniteonair! <3

 

Please Subscribe and comment!

 

I love my subbies and give you this =D <3

 

 

Baaaai <3