The Bus!

Random Meeting With Idols!

Grey: Thinking!

Red:Talking on the phone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ok, what to do now. I am so bored..oh there´s a bus i can take into town!

If i take it i can decide what to do when i get there! Good idea Merri, let´s do that!

Merri got on the bus, noticed it was incredibly eampty, seated herself in the middle near a window on the left and pressed play on her mp3, MyName-Message spilling out from her headphones.

She rocked her head from side to side, digging the music. Looking out the window to her right, she saw a huge..very huge group of boys running to the bus.

Oh shi..they´re asian..calm down Merri..calm down, it´s just boys..and you already have a boyfriend! Just look the other way and stop blushing..!

 

____________________________________________________________

 

"Run! Let´s take a day of from our irritating managers!"

"Yah, wait for us!"

"Haha, Infinite is on our trail."

"Hey, Bloock B and ZE:A is running to that bus!!"

"Kaji! Follow them!"

Well on the bus the boys in B1A4 took the seats near the only other person.

"Hyung, there is only 1 seat left." Gongchan smirked to Sandeul.

"That´s cool, she is cute."

 

________________________________________________________________

 

In the corner of her eye, Merri saw the group filling up the bus, and one of them sat next to her.

Ghiiii, damn you heart stop beating so hard!

Let´s just press repeat on MyName and continue looking out the window.                

She felt that the idea of riding this bus was both awesome and right down stupid for the moment.

If she had known that it was going to be full of cute asian boys, she would have taken another bus! Or would she?

If her heart could only calm down, but it was hard, so hard because they had surrounded her and usually she gets really nervous when there are to many boys around her.

~oh oh ooooh message~

 

________________________________________________

 

"Sandeul..what are you up to?"

"C.N.U Hyung, she is listening to MyName!!"

"Eh, Jjinga?"

"De~ and look at her mp3 player" Sandeul had noticed that the girl hade ZE:A´s Lovability stickers on it.

*DO IT DO IT  ohoh DO IT DO IT, Are you ready girl, Are you ready girl!*

"Ghyah!" Sandeul, C.N.U and Baro that were sitting behind her jumped at the girls cellphone signal.

She picked her cellphone up and answered in a language they did´nt know..probably swedish.

"Hello? Oh Jagiya! How are you? Nice, yes I am good but a bit nervous..Why? Haha ´cuz this bus is filled with cute guys!"

She got quiet for a bit.

JinYoung leaned over the walkway and poked Sandeul.

"Did she just say Jagiya?"

"Yeah" he looked excited "and she is listening to MyName."

Interesting girl, what would she do if she knew we where here hehe.

"Oh, that´s to bad, then I´ll see you tomorrow? Ok good! Baii!"

Hoya, sitting behind Baro and C.N.U saw that something was going on and peeked over.

"What´s up?"

"Oh, we´re intruiged by the girl, we think she´s a fangirl" Baro smiled at him when Sandeul looked over.

"Not just think Baro, she has ZE:A stickers..Hoya!! Paradise!" and he knicked his head over to the girl.

"She is listening to our song? Oh, so that´s why." Hoya felt his mood lighten up and told Sunggyu who where sitting next to him what was happening,  and Sunggyu got so excited that he told the rest of Infinite what was going on.

"Oh and btw" Baro continued talking to both of them."Don´t tell Block B or ZE:A yet!"

"Why not?"

"Because..she is cute and probably a huge fan of ZE:A and we dont want her to know that we are here just yet" He winked at them.

Suddenly C.N.U started doing B1A4´s sprout dance and tey figured that she was listening to Beautifl target, and danced along as much as they could in the bus.

Block B were to busy having a big discussion and ZE:A were playing some sort of game, so they did´nt notice what was going on. Neither did the girl.

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Aish, what am I going to do? I am to nervous to look around me..and it feels like I am being watched!

Think of Fanfictions..no bad idea! Dont think of fanfictions!

What would Isa do in my position..haha probably the same.

Merri smiled at her thoughts, felt her cheeks burning up and tried to take long breaths to calm down herself.

This was not  what she imagined when she woke up this morning.

She started thinking of a fanfic she had read the night before, about Taehun and a girl in a store, it was a cute Oneshot and it actually calmed her down.

 

____________________________________________

 

I think this will have to do for now! This will be enough for the first chapter! 

I hope you are enjoing it for the moment. If you are lucky i may have a new chapter up this night.

I can´t let go of this, i think it will be..maybe 5 chapters. I dont know for now!

 

This is the sprout dance btw ;P  : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRrDIZ7fBYE

 

Baii peoples! Comment and subscribe? =D