Chapter 8

Our Love Story | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook leaned his back on the headboard of his bed with Chaeyoung at his right side as Chaeyoung lay her head on his right arm. He was watching the tv while Chaeyoung was playing some games on his phone. He turned to his right side and chuckled when he saw her scrunched her nose while playing the game.

He placed a kiss on her bare shoulder. The cover over their bare bodies, which covered their chests.

“Still on the same stage?” Jungkook asked as his right hand played with her hair.

Chaeyoung just hummed as a response as she was so focused on the game.

Jungkook shook his head and turned his attention back to the tv.

“I don’t want to play anymore. Your game .” Chaeyoung groaned and placed his phone on the bedside table beside her.

“Really? It is not you who is at playing games?” Jungkook smirked at her.

Chaeyoung glared at him.

“I’m just kidding. Oh yeah, that game . I will download different game later.” He patted her right shoulder with his right hand.

“You don’t have to.” Chaeyoung laid down and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“What now?” Jungkook asked.

“I’m going back to sleep.” Chaeyoung mumbled.

Jungkook smiled and kissed the crown of her head. “I’ll wake you up later.”

Just then Jungkook started laughing while watching the New Journey to the West 4.

Chaeyoung opened her eyes and sat up as she turned to look at him. “Wae are you laughing?”

Jungkook looked at her. “I’m sorry, did I wake you up?” He caressed her head gently.

Chaeyoung shook her head. “I can’t even sleep, I was just closing my eyes. What is the time now?”

Jungkook turned to look at the clock on his bedside table. “It’s already 6.10 pm.”

Chaeyoung widened her eyes. “We slept for that long?”

Jungkook nodded. “We were tired as we-“

Chaeyoung placed her hand over his mouth. “Stop.” She glared at him. She yelped when Jungkook bite her palm.

“Did you just bite me?” Chaeyoung asked in disbelief.

Jungkook picked his black big shirt that was on the floor beside him and gave it to her. “Wear this before I really bite you for good.” He went out of the bed and wore his grey pant as he flashed a light smirk.

Chaeyoung blushed at his words and quickly wore the shirt.

“Are you hungry?” Jungkook asked as he looked at Chaeyoung on the bed.

Chaeyoung nodded.

“Alright.” Jungkook scooped her into his arms and carried her to the bathroom.

Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around his neck. “Why are we heading to the bathroom instead of the kitchen?”

Jungkook chuckled. “Let’s take a bath first, then we’ll go out to have our dinner.”

“Aww, my man is so kind to bring me to the bathroom. I can walk by myself.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

“We are going to take a bath together. It will be faster that way. You are hungry right?” Jungkook .

Chaeyoung’s eyes went wide.

Jungkook laughed at her expression and closed the bathroom door using his foot as Chaeyoung was still in his arms.

 

 

It was the Golden Disk Award, the event that most of the fans were anticipated for. The MCs for the red carpet were SNSD’s Taeyeon and BigBang’s G-Dragon. After Blackpink done with the red carpet, it was BTS’s turn after they arrived, they posed charmingly with their great outfits. After they finished posing for the photo session, Taeyeon and GD asked a few questions to BTS and Namjoon as the great leader answered the questions very well. Before they walked away from the red carpet, Taeyeon decided to ask one last question.

“Jungkook-ssi, have you seen Blackpink or should I say Rosé?” Taeyeon asked with a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter