Chapter 3

Our Love Story | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyoung?” Jungkook called while walking towards the kitchen to look for her.

“Yes?” Chaeyoung turned her head to look at Jungkook who was leaning on the door frame.

Jungkook smiled as he looked at Chaeyoung who wearing her pink apron while preparing for their breakfast.

“Do you see my black sweater?” Jungkook asked as he approached her.

Chaeyoung turned off the stove and brought the food onto the table. “It’s in the drawer. I already fold it yesterday.”

Jungkook kissed her cheek. “Alright, thank you.” He walked back to his bedroom.

Chaeyoung just chuckled and continued preparing their breakfast.

Chaeyoung spent her weekend in Jungkook’s home as the two of them didn’t have any schedules during the weekend.

 

 

Jungkook happily rummaging the drawer and he smiled in victory when he found his sweater. He was going to walk back to the kitchen when Chaeyoung’s phone on the bed rang. He went to grab her phone and frowned when he saw it was a call from an unknown number. He slide the green button and placed it on his ear but kept silent.

 

“Hello?” Said the voice on the other line.

 

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrow when he heard it was a guy voice.

 

“Chaeyoung? It’s me, Jaehyun.” He chuckled nervously.

 

Jungkook widened his eyes.

 

“I know that you must be shock-“

 

Jungkook ended the call not letting Jaehyun finish his sentences. He bit his inner cheek while staring at Chaeyoung’s phone in his hand. He decided to text the number that called just now.

 

You got the wrong number. I’m sorry.

 

He waited until he received a reply back.

 

I’m sorry. Please forget everything that happened.

 

“Sure. Not a problem.” Jungkook muttered while deleting all the call histories and the messages.

“Jungkook?” Chaeyoung called for him as she opened the door.

“Yes?” Jungkook slid her phone into his back pocket of his pant.

“What are you doing? I’ve been calling for you.” Chaeyoung frowned.

Jungkook smiled and walked to her and linked his arm with hers. “Let’s eat. I’m hungry now.”

 

 

“Woah. I miss homemade meal so much!” Jungkook exclaimed after swallowing the food.

“You should cook then instead of eating ramen all the time.” Chaeyoung told him.

“You should move in with me then.” Jungkook smirked.

“You know I can’t do that.” Chaeyoung pressed her lips into a thin line.

“I’m just kidding. I totally understand that. Just wait until we reveal our relationship to the public then we can live happily together.” Jungkook grinned.

Chaeyoung chuckled. “Just finish your meal already.”

Jungkook continued to eat the food while smiling widely.

After they finished eating, Jungkook insisted on washing the dishes while Chaeyoung cleaned the counter. Jungkook already finished with washing the dishes and grinned when he saw Chaeyoung was still cleaning the counter. He went to trap her between the counter with his arms caging her preventing her from escaping.

“What are you doing, Jungkook?” Chaeyoung turned around to face him while frowning.

“Nothing. Just admiring what’s mine.” Jungkook shrugged and chuckled.

Chaeyoung weakly nodded. “Very. Cheesy.”

“Nice shirt.” Jungkook said while rubbing her back with both of his hands.

Chaeyoung frowned harder. “I always wear this sh-“ Chaeyoung paused and widened her eyes when she just realized that Jungkook just wiped his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter