Chapter 7

Our Love Story | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was tied to a chair with his legs and hands were tied on it as well. Hyeran smirked as soon as she entered the room.

“Enough.” Hyeran said to her men making all of them stop from hitting Jungkook.

“All of you leave now.” Hyeran said.

After her men left leaving the door opened, she walked closer to Jungkook.

“Awww, look at that handsome face of yours. It is now full of blood.” She said as she caressed his face with her fingers.

Blood dripped from his head and his face full of wounds, effect from the beating he got from those men.

“Don’t touch me.” Jungkook said after he spit out some blood from his mouth.

Hyeran grabbed his hair harshly. “You are so stupid.”

“Let Chaeyoung go.” Jungkook said.

Hyeran smirked. “I will. After I send you to the other world.” She took a gun from her back pocket. She aimed it straight to his forehead. “Any last words?”

Jungkook chuckled. “You’re gonna pay for this.”

“Oh really? Well then, goodbye Jeon Jungkook.” Hyeran pulled the trigger when suddenly,

THUD!

 

Hyeran’s body fell to the ground, Jungkook widened his eyes when he saw Chaeyoung had knocked her head using a metal steel in her hand.

“Chaeyoung!” Jungkook yelled.

Chaeyoung kicked Hyeran’s body to the side as she quickly untied the ropes on Jungkook.

“We need to get out from here now!” Chaeyoung said as she wrapped her arms around Jungkook’s waist to support him to walk.

“It’s okay, I can still walk.” Jungkook wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

“Are you sure?” Chaeyoung asked with a worried look on her face.

“Yeah, don’t worry.” Jungkook smiled at her.

Chaeyoung smiled and guided him to escape from that place.

They managed to escape from that place when two of Hyeran’s men ran to catch them. Chaeyoung gasped when they met with a dead end.

“Oh no!” Chaeyoung mumbled. She turned around to look at the two men who were walking closer to them.

“Where do you think you are going, young lady?” One of them laughed as he took out a knife from his pocket.

Chaeyoung turned to look at Jungkook who looked like he was about to passed out due to loss of blood.

“Hang in there, Jungkook.” Chaeyoung whispered to his ear.

Chaeyoung stood in front of Jungkook with her arms spread out, shielding him. “Don’t you dare to come closer.”

“You ask for it, young lady.” One of the men ran to her making her widened her eyes.

“Stop right there!”

Chaeyoung turned to look at the source of the voice, “Seokjin Oppa!”

Behind the two men, stood Seokjin, Namjoon and polices.

The polices quickly caught the two men and brought them to the car.

 

 

It was already a week after that incident, Jungkook was brought to the BTS dorm after he was discharged from the hospital. Fortunately, nothing serious happened to him.

Hyeran and her men were already caught and they will be f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter