Finale

Make Them Announce Their Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP POV :

Finally it's my turn now. I don't know what Dae thinks, but I feel so lucky I'm the last person in this mission. In the beginning I didn't want to be the last one, but after I thinking about it, actualy the one who last is the one who have the greatest chance.

Why?

You'll see later.

Even if my plan fails (actually, I don’t have any plan), there will be the last method that can only be used in the last moments.

But before I start anything, there's a little thing that I have to deal with.

"Hallo, Dae. this's hyung"

"Yes, hyung. What's wrong? Why you call me?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you something. I ask you to not screw up when I start my plan about nyongtory couple."

"Hyung, what makes you think that I'll comply you? You screwed up on my plan, remember?"

"Because I'm your favotrit hyung?"

"Sorry, hyung. What you did is what you got."

"It's up to you if you want to screw up my plan or not, but .... if you do, say goodbye to your lego collection. You dare screw up, I will destroy your collection."

"I am not afraid. I'll just move it to a safe place that you don't know."

"Then I'll really stick to you. Really sticking to the point that next year instead of nyongtory couple who is on stage but todae. What do you think about Daesung's image as TOP's lover? good, right?"

"You won't do that, hyung."

"Ah but if I just sticking to you the impact will be less, right?. What if I kiss you onstage?"

"Hyung, your image will also be affected."

"How about a kiss and some kiss mark?"

"Aissss okay. Do as you want."

"Thank you, Dae. Hyung loves you. "

"Whatever, hyung."

Oke Next.

"Hello Yongbae, this is TOP talking."

"I know, hyung. What's wrong?"

"I have a request. Don't bother me to get an album, please. "

"Hm ... because you're not the one who screwed up on my plan ,,, welll depending what I got if I not screwed up. You didn't think I'd give in for free, did you?"

"What do you want?"

"What do you want to give me?"

"How about a holiday ticket to maldives. You can think of it as your second honeymoon. That way you can persuade your wife and you can come back to being a romantic couple."

"I want the ticket for tomorrow, hyung."

"As your request. You can pack now."

DONE

Day 1, day 2, day 3 is over.

Why should be hurry. Relax. My plan was brilliant. No need to hurry.

.

.

.

Day 4, day 5 is over. Relax.

.

.

.

Day 6. Oke, it's time to run the plan.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Hallo couple of the year."

"We don't win,hyung. at least not yet."

"Oh you guys will definitely win maknae. Hyung's really sure about that"

"Why are you so sure about it, hyung?"

"Because my maknae is so cute."

" up, hyung. Seungri is mine. Don't try anything with me."

"Aiss this kid. I just said he was cute, not mine. Do you need a doctor's recommendation?check your ears"

Jiyong glared at me. Hah, Yongbae brain's contents really gravel if he consider that nyongtory only fan service. Now Jiyong ready to kill me just because I consider maknae as cute person.

"Hyung, if you glare like that you'll become very ugly. I don't like that."

Jiyong's face become really funny. He was frightened. Just because Seungri doesn't like it, he's completely panicked hahahahaha

"It's not like that maknae. Jiyong is just jealous."

Jiyong wanted to argue with me again but a staff member came in and told us that they had to be on stage for another 5 minutes. Okay, time to run the plan.

"Jiyong, come here for a minute.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter