They're dating or not?

Make Them Announce Their Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung POV

We came out from sajangnim's office. No comment at all, no one opened his mouths among the three of us, we just walk silently toward cafeteria. Once there, TOP-hyung and Yongbae-hyung starting arguing with each other, I just sit quietly between them, watching them argue. My head turned from left to right, from right to left, kept like that.

"Now what should we do? I'm pretty sure they don't love each other. How can we make them announce a relationship that never existed? Our time is not enough if we want to make them fall in love with each other." Yongbae-hyung said.

"I know your IQ is low but at least you should be able to realize this clearly. They're 100% love each other." TOP-hyung said.

"How could you call my IQ low when you have nickname bingu TOP. They just do fans service, hyung." Yongbae-hyung said.

"Fans service my . Fans service isn't that far, Yongbae." TOP-hyung said.

"Jiyong told me once that it's normal as a fans service, so it's normal, hyung." Yongbae-hyung said.

"You're fooled by Jiyong, Yongbae. Use your brain. How can you call it normal? He fooled you" TOP-hyung said.

"Hey he's my best friend.He lie to me?  Impossible. He and Seungri are same as you and Dae, hyung. Only fans service" Yongbae-hyung said.

"No way. Don't equate me with that maniac. My fans service are ordinary fans service while Jiyong's fans service is only can be showed through the middle of the night. "TOP-hyung said

"Why?" Yongbae-hyung said.

"" TOP-hyung said.

Before they argue any further and throw a knife at each other better I, as the smartest person here, between these two idiots, open my mouth.

"Hyung stop. We argue like this won't produce anything. Better set the plan. If you really feel right with your opinion, just prove it, right? If TOP-hyung is sure they love each other please set the plan so they invented and announced it in MAMA then you got your album. If Yongbae-hyung sure they don't love each other please set the plan for them to love each other and announced it in MAMA then you get your album. And I'm with my own plan. We run our plan in turn. I go first then Yongbae-hyung and TOP-hyung last. Okay clear, the problem is over." My two hyungs paused, staring at me.

"Why should you go first? It should be me. I don't believe they are datting so I need more time to get them together. I'm first"

"No Yongbae, I'm the oldest so I'm first."

"Hyung, oldest must succumb to youngest."

"Then I'm right. I, as the youngest here, first. Top-hyung, as the oldest here, last. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter