Dinner Time

Make Them Announce Their Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first I promise I doesn't update only for a week but it turns out longer. I'm sorry for being off the timetable I promised before.

 

 

Daesung POV :

I'm not exaggerating if I say that to eat with Seungri is as difficult as eating with the president. Today with that director, tomorrow with that manager, the day after tomorrow with that businessman, next day after the day after tomorrow with that insvestors. I'm sick with all of it.

"Seungri, I swear for god. If this saturday you still don't have time, then I myself will drag you and tie you here so you cann't go anywhere else." I only have a week and this kid is really hard to catch. This boy is spending his time more at the airport than at his own home.

"Hyung, I have a business that I have to deal with. Now isn't the time to relax for dinner. I have to go to Singapore to take care of my share there. You guys can eat without me."

"I don't care. This saturday, at my place, 7 pm. Make sure I see your face at my door or ... " I paused. After the thought again this child has no weakness that can be used as a weapon to threaten him. Sometimes I cann't understand, how could this child's life be so perfect.

"..... or what, hyung?" Hm... or what? I don't have anything to threaten this kid. Hm ... think Daesung, think .... think .... wait ... the only one that can be used ...

"Or I tell Jiyong-hyung what you've hidden under your bed."

"I'm not hiding anything."

"A black box under your apartment bed. If you don't promise me to empty your time this saturday, then right now I will go to your apartment and take the box to show it to Jiyong-hyung. I'm not kidding, Seungri." I've only seen it once, and that's just the box shape. I don't know what it is. Hopefully something dangerous for him if it discovered.

"Ho..how you ... okay, hyung. Okay. I'll come later. Make sure Jiyong-hyung doesn't know about the box, okay? You're not going to discuss anything about the black box in front of Jiyong-hyung, understand? I'll come this saturday, so close your mouth shut, okay." Oh bingo. The contents of the box would be dangerous. Hm ... what's the thing he hiding in that box? He was willing to cancel to take care of his shares. Ah but  as long as he will come this saturday, I don't care anything about that box.

End of Daesung POV

The result of second day of Daesung's mission : Successfully persuaded maknae to have dinner together at his house this saturday. Daesung cann't continue his mission today because maknae is in China, have dinner with the Director of one of the leading companies to start a new business, and Daesung requires the presence of both targets to get to the next stage.

The result of third day of Daesung mission : Nothing. Maknae is in Vietnam, taking care of opening the new Aori Ramen branch there.

The result of the fourth day of Daesung mission : Nothing. Maknae returns to China to meet with a businessman or rather his new business partner.

The result of fifth day of Daesung's mission : Nothing. Maknae is in Japan to discuss with insvestors about new investments for mongkey museum.

Daesung POV :

Okay. Maknae is already back to korea and Jiyong-hyung is already in my house. Food is already presented at the table complete with wine. All the preparations is done, now just wait for the player then the game can be started.

Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong

"Dae, somebody's coming."

"Hyung, I'm busy cleaning the kitchen, can you please open the door for me?"

"No, I'm busy. You open it, this is your house anyway." Busy my . I believe you just play omok's gam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter