Seven.

my love.

 

 

 

"In my heart, it's always been you"

 

Even when life can bring her sleepless nights and light showers to the roughest days and heaviest downpours, knowing that he will always be there for her sends her a surge of energy to fight against everything that tries to beat her down. His warm, loving gazes and tender from the hands that hold her whole entire world tells her that everything is going to be alright.


That is why when they pull apart and open their eyes to look at each other with gentle smiles, Jisoo continues to hold him close, any prior weariness she had dissipating by the second. She would have continued to stand there in the escalating rain, reveling in the feeling that they were the only two people in the world, a prince and his princess, if he had not brought up the fact that they should probably resort back to the bus stop. Chuckling and taking note that it’s probably the smart thing to do since they both weren’t wearing anything waterproof, she nods and begins walking to the bus stop with him, her hand safely tucked around his.

Granted, the structure was only a few steps away from them, but Jisoo would like to feel that each step they took lasts much longer than a fleeting second as she watches him from behind. There were no hints of tiredness shown on his face or saunter, instead contentment taking its place. His earphones dangled loosely around his neck, the soft murmur of the music barely heard above the sounds of the rain. ‘He must have danced his way here again,’ she thinks to herself in amusement, giving his palm a fond squeeze.


Over the years they’ve known each other, Jisoo’s grown to learn and pick up on countless of things about him. His habits, his strengths, his weaknesses, his favorites and least favorites, and much more. Their bond as soulmates was solidified from the very beginning, even when they had started out as two people who genuinely enjoyed each other’s company to becoming the closest of friends. She loves recalling the moments when they first talked, unsuspecting of the beautiful journey they will soon embark on together. There was an ease in their ability to crack jokes with each other, and his natural tendency to make laughter spill out from her lips every time they do so. Needless to say, they would spent hours and hours talking about everything and anything and getting to know the other more. It was inevitable that somewhere along the way in their earliest stages, she fell in love, and as she’d later learn, him the same. All the trust, care, and love they’ve built during their months of friendship added on to the eventual relationship that blossomed between them. There isn’t a moment that passes by in which Jisoo likes to look back and feel thankful for how everything fell into place to allow them to be together. She loves him so much. So dearly.


Next to all the love he pours her with, another thing that Jisoo likes seeing from him is what everyone can agree he has a passion for ― dancing. Taking all forms of bias away, he is and always will be the number one dancer in her eyes. His talent in the craft was like no other, as expected from the main choreographer and performance leader of his team. When she misses him a little too much, one of the things she would do is pull up one of his videos and watch as he puts his all into translating the emotions he has into his dances. Watching him do what he loves ― and finding happiness in it ― gives her a sense of happiness as well, almost as much as the happiness she receives when they’re with each other.

From her thoughts, she gets an idea and softly tugs at her love’s hand. “Hey, babe…” she speaks up, making sure she’s got his attention before continuing with the request she has in mind.

“This is pretty sudden for me to ask in this moment,” she trails, looking at him with a small smile.

 

“But… will you dance for me? It doesn’t have to be right now, or we have to go back to your dance studio,” she quickly throws out. “It can be at home, after we clean up and get rested and everything. I just want to see you dance, by yourself.”


She nods, keeping her gaze on him as she anticipates his response