Four.

my love.

“My hands were made,
to try up her tears,
tears that ran from her eyes,
way before I walked into her life”
— Pierre Jeanty —

 

Even if a thousands ladies will be smearing themselves all over him, try to get his attention and attract him— he wouldn't see any of them. There is only one he will see, and that is no one but her.

She's all he needs. He's all she needs. And that's how they complete each other.

Somewhere around a quote says that if a guy thinks about marriage and talks about it, then it only means he is serious about the relationship. Soonyoung is not sure if he agrees with such a statement or not, but all he knows about being serious in a relationship is showing how much one is ready to fight for it at all costs.

Soonyoung is more than ready to fight anything and anyone for his relationship with her. He is not ready to lose and does not even think of losing her, nope. Fate may come in their way, but he knows that he will fight it at all costs and make sure he is there besides her. Always and forever.

He loves her so much.

And he would not dare to make her shed a tear that is from sadness. If he would know she did, he will punish himself. He would dare to punch a wall million times, break down houses and burn everything just to make sure that she would not cry of sadness because of him. And if she were to cry because of someone else? Hell may as well break loose. Soonyoung will not allow anyone to hurt her, nor touch her in any way she would not like.

After all she’s whom he treasures most.

His heart swells up with so much adore and love when she runs towards him; completely not minding the rain at all costs. He is quick enough to open his backpack and pull out his jacket, dropping the bag and forgetting about it as he opens his arms for her with a bright smile. And even though things can become hard in between them, even though things might go down for a while and look as if it will take forever (which it won’t)— he knows that he will keep on fighting.

Because seeing her smile is worth every little risk.

He wastes no time putting his jacket around her and hugging her back with it tightly when he feels her arms around him. Bringing up the hoodie of his jacket, he plants a kiss on the crown of her head before gently shoving the hoodie onto her head, laughing at how cute she looks. He squeezes her as he leans down to whisper into her ear.

“I have been longing to see you the whole day, my lady. And the world is suddenly so bright when I finally see you.”

He doesn’t really feel himself getting wet at all. She was more and most important, and he would never catch a cold with the bundle of warmness in his arms. He brings his hand up to lightly brush her hair away from her face and tuck it behind her ear, and his smile softens while his gaze lingers on her; his eyes filled with pure love. He lands a kiss onto her nose, and lets out a grin before planting kisses all over her face, leaving her lips for last so he can press a long, sweet and a loving kiss.

He loved the rain, anyways.