Chapter 06

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks passed by with their relationship being much more intimate. Yoongi took a notice on how Jimin becoming more open to him though the guy still ignores him quite a bit.

One late evening, when he was busy typing on his laptop, the front door was slammed shut by someone. He was startled and jumped out from his seat on the couch, widening his eyes. Upon seeing it was Jimin who came home after the end of his morning shift, he sighed and about to leave the guy to shower like always but stop when he saw the condition the guy was in. Jimin was sweating with his face reddening up until his neck and he was peeking through the peephole on the door. Looking all nervous alone.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Everything. Everything is wrong!" Yoongi narrowed his eyes as he detected the panic that started to showed on Jimin's face. "I shouldn't stay here any longer. I know I'm making a big mistake. I shouldn't drag you in my problem." Hearing this, he leave his work and neared the histeric guy who is now sitting on the floor with his knees bended to his chest, rocking his ownself.

"Babe, what are you talking about?" He knew that something was wrong but he could not grasp what is it. "Look at me." He tilted Jimin's face to look at him and crouched in front of the now crying guy.

"Don't cry. Why don't you tell me what's wrong with you? Mm?" He was about to wrapped his hands around the guy but got pushed away.

"No. It's my fault. I should've told you sooner about this. I'm being selfish because of the comfort you provide me. I'm sorry Yoongi." He catch the guy before he leave and hold him tight to his chest.

"Shh. It's okay. Nothing's going to change now. Tell me about it huh?" Calmly, he Jimin's hair in a soothing motion. Letting the guy cry his heart out. They stayed like that for almost half an hour before Jimin sighed and sniff as he look at Yoongi's face. "Let's get to the bed. You're tired and it's been a long day. I'll fix something for you to eat, okay?" Nodding, Jimin let Yoongi hold him in his arms and brought him to the bed, laying him there slowly. He grabbed the guy's wrist before he can leave the room and plead with his eyes. Yoongi, understanding it, sit at the edge of the bed and let Jimin hold his hand.

"Promise you won't say anything harsh to me if I tell you something." Nodding at the request, he waited for Jimin to continue.

"My mother died when I was around fourteen. Doctor said it was because of some complications, she got diabetes and she keep it from her family." He started and stare at the ceiling, keeping her eyes away from looking at Yoongi. "No one cares for me like she did, especially not my father. Sure, he was a great father, keeping tabs on what's happening with our daily life but ever since my mother gone, he started to acts differently. At first, he'll come home late and sleep through the whole day, not talking to me and it lasted for almost a week before a call came from the place where he work at the time." He gulp and blink. "He got fired from his job. I know this will happen as he always sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter