Chapter 02

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pale skin guy was crossing the street to get to where he parked his car this morning. He was about to punch the alarm button in his palm when he caught sight of a brick coloured cafe. Tilting his head, he glanced at his phone in his other hand and check the time. Grinning, he leave the side of his car and bring his steps to the cafe, knowing he still got time for a cup of coffee. He were meeting one of their items distributor who have been staying since their first product launched six years ago, giving the full benefits to them as a reward for their loyalty.

A soft sound of little bell rings when he opened the door and he raised his eyebrow when a fair guy behind the counter greeted him. Glancing around the quiet cafe, he noticed the industrial looking place was the theme for its interior. With a wall bench neatly placed next to the entrance and a set of sofa coloured the same like the cemented floor in the middle of it. He hummed in approval before nearing the counter, all the while looking at the fair guy.

"Hai, welcome sir. What can I serve as your daily dose today?" He gave out a little smile hearing the sweet sound of the guy's voice. Looking at the menu that is hanging at the wall behind the guy's head, "Amuse me," he said without looking at the guy.

"Excuse me, sir?"

"Give me the best of what you guy's got here. Make it two but serve the other later in a take away cup." He faced the guy back and watched him blink at him.

"Umm then, I would recommend you our hazelnut latte. If you're allergic to nuts but we are using syrup for it except for the topping."

"Is it sweet?" He asked while frowing.

"We can make it less sweet for you. Anything else?"

"Double the espresso, for both." The fair skin guy nodded and tapped on the iPad screen in front of him, printing the copy of the order, "So two hazelnut lattes, both with extra espresso shots, one having here and another for take away, serve later?" He repeated the order and mentioned the price, handing the receipt to Yoongi after receiving the money.

"Have a seat first. We will serve it for you." Nodding, Yoongi took the nearest table to the front door and landed his softly on the cushioned chair. Looking outside of the wide and shiny glass panel, he tilted his chin upward when his drink arrived. Muttering his thanks, he called for the fair guy again.

"What's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter