Chapter 05

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin stares at the pale guy who is busy placing their orders to the waitress. He blushed when a thought crossed his mind. 'He called me baby just now.' He just remember that while he was trapped in his dream, Yoongi called him by that cute nickname. He did not know why, but he kind of like it.

"Do you want to go somewhere else after this?" The question from Yoongi brought him back to the present and he widen his eyes as he was startled by this and quickly shook his head.

"Okay. We'll just stroll around here then and we'll go home before dark." Jimin nodded again and plays with his hand on top of the table.

"Care to share what's in your dream before?" Blinking, Jimin tilted his face and look at the pale guy who lean his face closer but he feels void of emotions.

"No. It's nothing actually. Just a nightmare, maybe because I'm too tired." He said, shrugging his shoulders at this. Though Yoongi was frowning at his words, the guy did not ask anymore.

Their time at the mall was fun, Yoongi been insisting on paying for everything started from their lunch up to went Jimin wanted to buy a white hoodie. He feels bad because he was working yet he was staying for free at the guy's place and now, the guy been taking care of everything.

"Yoongi..." The pale guy turned to face him, smiling that cute little smile. They both inside the bedroom by now and Yoongi was about to go inside the bathroom to take a shower.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you doing all this?" He asked, fiddling with his shirt.

"Doing what?"

"All of this. Taking me in. Looking after me." He paused. "Care for me. Why?"

"I like you." Jimin stunned on his feet by this. Staring at the guy without uttering a single word, he blink, waiting for an explanation.

"Remember that time when I walked inside the cafe?" Jimin nodded.

"Something is on my mind before that. I couldn't recalled what or why, I don't even know what is it until I step inside and saw you smile at me. Yeah, love at the first sight right? No, I didn't know what is love. Never known what the fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter