Crazy Morning

Let's Go back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The third and fourth day passed smoothly

Chanyeol surprisingly adjusted very quick, he gotten close to Rose's parents,and even to their neighbors, he was able to experience how to live a simple yet fun life and he's not gonna lie he did miss Korea but having no schedule, no practice, no sasaeng fans, here, he's not treated someone important, he kinda like it too.. At Park's household he became the dutiful helper!, he helped fixing some fence at the backyard with Mr. Park, his became an assistant of Mrs. Park whenever she baked cookies for their afternoon snacks and he also helped Rose in fixing her Guitar, One more thing,  he like about staying here is that everyday he would be able to see Rose with her messy hair buns and oversized yet se xy shirt. He and Rose became closer, she relaxed and became comfortable around him already and he, on the other hand, uncontrollably fall for her deeper. That's why he wants to savor this moment while it last.. He knew Rose has a boyfriend and he felt like a total wrecker if he stole somebody else's girlfriend but he tried to suppressed it... It's just that, his situation is unavoidable. Once they'll back to Seoul, everything will surely change, 2 more days no more Park Chaeyoung in his life! 

5th day:
Chanyeol heard his phone ringing, he still half- awake and so he just answered the call without opening his eyes

"Yah Chanyeolie!! How are you buddy?? We miss you, sorry we're not able to call because we're outside playing.." - He heard Baekhyun doing some monologue.

"Hmmm call me later.. I'm still sleepy" - Chanyeol murmured,

"wait, did you change hotel room?? Why it's so different" - Chanyeol opened his eyes that's when he realized it was a Video calling, then abruptly the door opened.

"Yah Park Chanyeol get up!! Breakfast is ready!! Mom already calling us!" Rose picking some pillows on the floor, yeah Chanyeol sleep like a little kid,then she heard someone gasped, that's when she noticed someone is on the phone with Chanyeol and before she can react, Chanyeol already ended the call. Rose was still panicking, she's  walking back and forth, 

"Yah chaeng don't worry Baekhyun is  my loyal friend, he won't tell it to anyone, i even doubt if he even recognize you. " - Chanyeol observing her worried face.

"it's not that... It's just that its embarrassing and.." 

"and your boyfriend might misunderstood why i'm staying in your place? Did you even i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter