"STAY WITH ME"

Let's Go back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rehearsal and Performance:​​​

Rose as usual, got lost on her way back to the stadium, she went to the bathroom but the place is too big and all the alleys looks the same, she really at direction!  She decided to turn to her right and thats when she saw Chanyeol with his manager and another guy talking, With the heavy atmosphere, it seems like it's a serious matter, then the other guy noticed her, "Her!!! Oh God! she's our savior" - the guy was so happy while pointing his finger to Rose. Rose was confused,, she look back to make sure, maybe they're talking to someone else, but then she's the only one there, she turned her gaze back to the guys. "It's you darling, come here!  You're Blackpink's member right?" - The guy now leading her towards the other two.

Chanyeol just silently staring at her, still no emotion.. "do you know the song stay with me??" - The manager asked. Rose with her confused face she nodded.  "you mean the ost for Goblin?" - then Rose look at Chanyeol. "Yep, the one that he's in. Now we encounter a problem, supposedly  a duet with Wendy since they did it before but Red velvet got into some schedule problem so they can't come, i know it's so sudden but i think this is perfect for you! I mean you've worked together before right? "- The manager thoroughly explained without pauses." i can't decide it on my own sir, it's okey with me but i believe you need to talk to my manager"-Rose answered politely, of course she needs to consider her company. "no problem as long as you're good!  I can talk to Minseok, she's my friend anyway" - The guy said with a huge smile on his face. Then his manager and the guy hurriedly went back to look for Yg's representative. Leaving Chanyeol and Rose alone. "Are you okey with this Sunbaenim?" - Rose once again look at Chanyeol. "I don't have any choice anyway" - then Chanyeol walked on a different direction. Rose still can't understand why Chanyeol giving her that kind of attitude, he's totally different from last year! Rose started to walk back. Then stop when she heard him called . 

"Uhm Rosie-ssi.. "

Rose look back at him in a lightning speed :) . He's standing at the very end of the alley. 

" This is the way back to the stadium.. "- Right after he said it, he turned his back on her and he entered the door. 

Rose standing there, feeling so stupid that he figure out that she's lost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter