Second Night :)

Let's Go back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ouch!," - Chanyeol holding his arm, caressing  the impact of the slap he received from Rose. 

"What in the world are you talking about?? What married? With one kid??? What if someone hear you?? "-Rose fanning herself partly from anger and partly from blushing by the thought of them being " married "

" yah!! You're so heartless, how can you ruin her illusion, Ajumma seems so happy about us, chill Chaeng, both of us know it's not true so why you're so affected... Not unless you did think of it as!! Ouch!! "-Chanyeol received another smack, as Rose entered the house.. He watch her with a huge grin in his face. 

 

" Oh my god!!! Aunt Lucy!!! "-Rose happily greeted the Old Lady at their house, most probably with Uncle John, her husband . They are their closest neighbor, who almost became their second parents, their families are close, Rose and Alice normally play at their house whenever their parents not around and Aunt Lucy had this old piano at their house and that's when Rose learned how to play it. Rosie hugged the old Lady, as Aunt Lucy tearing up.

"Oh my god, i knew it, our Rosie grown into fine gorgeous lady!!!i miss you darling" - as She released Rose and looked at her dearly,

"I miss you too!, oh by the way, this is Chanyeol, he is my colleague and Friend..." - Rose introduced Chanyeol who just entered with the groceries in hi hand. 

"Good evening ma'am" - Chanyeol politely answered.

Good thing he knows some English, whew!! He promised himself to learn English religiously next time coz he normally sleep during Exo's English class. 

"hi there Young man, You must be Rose boyfriend eh? "-Aunt Lucy teased. Will, in Australia if you bring a guy at your house and allow him to stay, then, he must be in a relationship with you.

" No, aunt, it's a long story why he's with us but he's not my boyfriend.. "-Rose answered immediately and before Aunt Lucy open -.

" Hi our sweet rosie!! !!!"-Uncle John suddenly immerged from the other Side of the house .

"your father told me your popular in Korea, eh, is that true honey?i am so proud of you " - Uncle John said after she gave him a brief hug.

"hmmm that guy is way more popular than i am, Uncle"-as Rose pointed her finger to Chanyeol, and the latter was a bit shy being the center of attention. 

" Oohh so your boyfriend is more popular, we'll take some autographed and photos with both of you later so i can show it to my amigos! "-As he wink at her and laughed heartily.

" for the nth time!  he. is. not. my. boyfriend... Goshh what's wrong with everyone.. "-Rose muttered under her breath, she doesn't have strength to argue anymore. 

So basically, the Neighbor was invited by the Parks for dinner and so everyone helps to prepare, Chanyeol did the barbecue outside and the her mom and Aunt Lucy cooking at their kitchen and her Dad and Uncle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter