Did you regret?

Please Don't Forget

Jung Daehyun is staring at the piano for a while now. Tears escaping in his eyes once again. He finished writing a sad song. It's supposed to be a love song. Their comeback theme is about love. But how can he even write a love song when his heart is broken like this?

He went to the bathroom to cool off. His bandmate Himchan looked at him in confusion.

"I'm just taking a bath." He managed to say between the sobs.

The worried look in his bandmate's face was forming right before his eyes.

"Just don't lock the door." Himchan warned him.

"I won't do anything silly!" He shouted as he closed the door.

Daehyun went straight to the tub and opened the shower. He didn't even bother to remove his clothes. He stood there and started crying endlessly. He regrets everything. Him being the coward that he is, he hated himself.

He cried and cried not knowing how the time passed.

He didn't even notice the door opened and Jongup, his other bandmate went inside. The poor boy screamed his heart out when he saw Daehyun. Himchan and Junhong rushed to the bathroom panting.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Himchan yelled at Jongup. The boy pointed at Daehyun who is soaking himself in the tub; the water now overflowing.

"WHAT THE DAEHYUN HYUNG!" Junhong cursed at him. Shock evident at his baby face. He turned off the shower while Himchan lifted Daehyun and sat him in the toilet seat.

Jongup rushed outside to get some towel to dry their crying mess of a bandmate.

"Don't curse at him." Himchan scolded Junhong.

"I'm sorry. I was shock hyung!" Junhong said in defense.

"I know. Call Yongguk hyung. Tell him Daehyun finally broke down." The other ordered him and so he rushed to his room to get his phone.

Jongup came back with bunch of towels in his hands. Himchan rolled his eyes but motioned for Jongup to help him out with their bandmate.

After a few minutes, Daehyun fell asleep crying. Yongguk, the band manager went to the bathroom and took care of the pitiful Daehyun. They brought him to his room, changed his clothing and tuck him to bed carefully.

"I knew this would happen." Yongguk sighed deeply.


A/N: Double update!