Somewhere we went wrong

Please Don't Forget

14th of February

It was a busy day for everyone. For couples as well as families specifically. The logding is full of people at this moment and everything is tight and hectic. There are lots of request from the lodgers and a lot of request for special events taking place.

Youngjae glances over his phone for the umpteenth time and sighed. 

He wondered if his boyfriend is alive or something. No calls or even messages from him. He knew Daehyun is a busy guy, still he can't help but worry over his. Their band just debuted and they were all around trying to promote themselves for everyone to know about them. Being the leader and the main vocalist, Daehyun is the busiest. Attending radio programs, variety shows, being an MC and even shooting some CF's with pretty girls.

He understands everything. It's Daehyun's dream for the longest time. But he still can't help but feel jealous over some trivial things like Daehyun flirting with girls on camera.

"Hey Youngjae, come over here! Daehyun's on television!" His mom shouted excitedly. He rushed over the kitchen area with a smile.

His boyfriend is on a talk show discussing their debut and such. He was talking about their struggles and how they came to be as a band. Everything he already knew has been said.

"A lot of female viewer's wanted to know about you. Are you in a relationship as of the moment?" The MC asked. Daehyun presented his dashing smile and looked at the camera.

Youngjae's heartbeat rushed as he listen closely to what Daehyun will say. Would he reveal their relationship to the public or keep mum about it? He don't know whether to be excited nor scared.

"What do you guys think?" Daehyun counter to the MC. The smirk on his face is now prominent as viewers frown at his reply.

The audience's whining can be heard and the MC's started laughing. Somehow Youngjae felt relieved but at the same time disappointed. He sat at the nearby chair and sighed deeply.

"He's such a coward." Jaebum commented turning off the television. He just gave his best friend a force smile continuing the chores he left.

 

*1 hour before the talk show*

Daehyun sat tiredly on the waiting room reading the script for the talk show. He kept sighing as he read the lines the show prepared for him to say.

"Hyung, this is totally not me at all." He whine as he threw his body flat on the sofa.

"You're ruining your hair Daehyun." He sat up scared that Yongguk would scold him further. Yongguk sighed deeply before turning completely to him.

"You know how it's like to be in this business. And you knew very well that you need to pretend someone you're not." Yongguk stated matter of fact.

"But I never liked girls at all." He continued whining.

"Like you never dated a thousand of hot girls before." Yongguk said mockingly.

"I only screw guys though." He said proudly. Yongguk gave him a death glare as the waiting room door opened with so much force. The two almost had a heart attack.

There stood Daehyun's parents with expressions not so new to him. His father glaring at him like he wanted to strangle someone as he walked furiously to where his son is at the moment. Meanwhile, his mom is looking at him with panic and disgust.

All of a sudden the world came crushing down. Daehyun's father who had always known about his liking for boys has had enough and slapped him hard on the face causing him to lose balance. He had fallen hard on the floor and cannot seem to stand up on his own. His knees felt like jelly. His mother rushed to him worriedly.

"I had warned you many times son. If you do not stop ruining your life I will ruin the person you hold dear."

His heart stopped beating at that moment.

No. Please. Not Youngjae.


A/N: If you're wondering, this is a flashback