Did you forget?

Please Don't Forget

Yoo Youngjae is staring at the ceiling without any thought. He wanted to cry but no tears seemed to fall in his eyes. He feels numb. He doesn't feel anything other than that. He sighed as he tried to lift himself up in bed and be useful.

He went to the sink to wash his face. He noticed dark circles around his eyes. His eyes were puffy but he haven't cried for days now. He finished up hurriedly and went out of his room. He saw his mom cleaning the hallways of the lodging they were taking care of for the past few years now.

His mom greeted him with confused eyes.

"I'm fine now mom." He assured her. She just smiled. She knows.

"Do you want anything to eat?" His mom asked a little cheerful.

"I'll just have some cereals." He said and went to the kitchen to get his food.

His mom went back to cleaning.

The television in the dining area is on. He searched the area to see his best friend Jaebum mopping the floor. He is humming to a song that's unfamiliar to him.

"Who are they?" He asked as he fixed his cereals on the table.

His best friend looked at him with a surprised face.

"What?!" He asked when the latter didn't answer.

"How are you?" Jaebum asked instead. He sighed deeply.

"I'm fine now." He answered and pointed at the television. "I asked who they are."

"Ah. Good to know." The latter paused for a second before answering his question. "They are a new band called JJ Project or something."

Youngjae nodded as he shoved the cereal to his mouth. It doesn't even have a taste.

"They're good." He said uninterestingly.

"They are conned as B.A.P's rival." Jaebum said bitterly.

Youngjae suddenly couldn't breath. He coughed harshly as he beated his chest. He choked on his cereals. Suddenly tears well in his eyes again.

Jaebum panicked and rushed to get his choking friend some water. But Youngjae went straight to the kitchen sink to throw up.

"I'm sorry." Jaebum mumbled as Youngjae took the water from his hands.

"It's not your fault." Youngjae finally cried again. He started feeling again. It hurts him so much.

He can't forget him.


A/N: It took a while to write this chapter. Sorry~