Dumb friends, playful fight and a whole lot of screaming

A song about you and me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School went well that day, although a tiny bit of anxiety was still there from Kyungsoo's part but it wasn't that bad.

He then met Jongin after classes and they went back home together.
"so Baekhyun is still looking for a girlfriend huh?" said Jongin while eating the ice cream that said boy got for him.
"yeah apparently, and he went on a blind date yesterday and is going to go to another one today as well" Kyungsoo said while shrugging and kept concentrating on his own ice cream so it wouldn't drip on him.
Jongin who was staring at him with an amused look said "so that's why he took your homework with him"
Kyungsoo nodded.
"this explains why he got us ice cream today, and I'm the one who thought that he's just treating us because he loves us so much" continued Jongin.
Kyungsoo laughed, "you wish".
 

 


The walk back home was silent since they were still paying all their attention to the melting ice cream than anything else and when they finally finished and got home, Jongin asked Kyungsoo to come over and play games since they have nothing else to do for the rest of the day.

They got into the house, said hello to Jongin's parents, took a snack with them for when they feel hungry and then went to Jongin's room.



"the songs you sent me yesterday were good" said Jongin after putting his bag on his desk.
Kyungsoo who was just going to do the same thing looked at Jongin and said, "huh?"
"The songs. You sent me 3 songs yesterday so they'd help me sleep and I said I really liked them". Kyungsoo then remembered yesterday and got nervous all over again, he must have forgotten about it after what happened in the morning. He then nodded nervously with a small blush on his face because Jongin was smiling at him again and said, "oh I'm glad you liked them".

He kept staring at Jongin with the other looking back at him and it was like they were sharing a moment when the door was suddenly opened by force and which completely startled the two.
"there you are you little piece of s I was looking all over the world for you" said a tall boy with silver grey hair who was standing with his hands on his hips and his head held up high with a huge smile on his face as if he's one of those superheros.


Kyungsoo and Jongin just looked at each and then at the other boy and said "you're so stupid Chanyeol".
"and first of all, saying that you looked for us all over the world is stupid because we're either at school or at each other's houses and you know that", said Kyungsoo with a bored face.
"and second of all you're not an anime character that just barges into people's houses with a creepy smile as if you're there to save the day", said Jongin with the same tone and expression that Kyungsoo had.
"and third of all you're the piece of not us", said both of them at the same time as if this whole situation has happened countless of times that they're so used to it.


Chanyeol just looked at them like he's a puppy that has been kicked out and said "y'all are so mean, first it was Baekhyun that kicked me out because he was going to one of his stupid dates and he said that I was in his way and now it's you two playing it like a double act that does not entertain people but you instead read each other's thoughts and fight the world like you're going to take over it together with your smart mouths. I guess I have nowhere to go now and I'm gonna stay lonely for the rest of my life"


Jongin and Kyungsoo once again looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter