Boyfriend

Mysterious Manager

Aron's pov

It's been 4 months since she's moved in and we've all gotten along well. 

Ever since Minhyun and Minyoung did the dishes together that day, they've become inseparable.

"Disgusting." Ren muttered. I looked over and see the two laughing on the couch watching 'Running Man'. 

"What is?" I asked him confused. "Look at those two being all...happy and best friends.." He frowned. 

"Is that what you're so upset about?" I laughed. "Yes!! I wanted to be her best friend, but noooo Minhyun wants to ruin everything." He crossed his arms.

I shook my head. "You know that she can have multiple best friends right?" He glared at me. 

"I know! She has so many already and I can't believe Minhyun is going to be one of them!!" He struts over to the two.

"Minyoung, let's be friends!" He told her. "I thought we were all friends no?" She looked confused. "I mean yeahhh, but we're gonna be best friends." He told her. "Okay oppa." She laughed.

We was chilling in the living room when Baekho walked out his room. 

"Hey guys, do you know where my ear buds are?" He yawned. 

As soon as he and Minyoung made eye contact, they immediately looked away from each other. 

"Nevermind." He walked back into his room.

We look at Minyoung and she avoids all eye contact.

I don't know what happened between the two of them. They've been acting like this for 2 weeks already and it's making it awkward for the rest of us.

"Minyoung, you have to tell us what's wrong." Minhyun looked at her. 

"Nothing's wrong oppa." She shrugged. "Something is obviously wrong if you guys aren't talking." Ren pointed out.

"Yeah, you guys were as close like how you are with Minhyun so something must've happened." I said. 

"Nothing happened so I would appreciate it if you left us alone." Baekho spoke from behind us.

"What's going on?" Jonghyun walks out from his room. "Nothing." Both Minyoung and Baekho answered. 

We need to get to the bottom of this. 

"Okay look, you guys can't be like this forever. Let's just resolve this now." I spoke. Minyoung stays quiet while Baekho looks at her.

"Well? Are you going to tell them or is it gonna be me?" He stared. She stays silent. "If you're not, then I will." She quickly looks at him. "You promised."

"I can't keep quiet anymore. You need help." He slightly raised his voice. "Do whatever you want them." She gets her bag and Baekho blurted out.

"She has a boyfriend that abuses her and won't leave him." Minyoung freezes for a moment and walks out the apartment.

Baekho's pov

I can't keep your secret anymore.

"She's has a boyfriend that abuses her and won't leave him." I told everyone. I see her stop in her tracks, then she left the apartment. 

I looked at the guys and they didn't know how to react. 

"I couldn't keep it in anymore. The longer I stay quiet, the longer she stays in that toxic relationship." I sighed. "She says it's okay, but it's not. She shouldn't be treated like that." 

"How did you find out?" JR asked slowly. "I was coming home from the gym and I saw her on a date with her boyfriend." I stayed quiet for a bit.

"They were arguing and then they ended the date. Since it was late at night, I followed her on the way home and I noticed that she was trying not to cry." The guys stayed silent and listened. 

"So when we got to the apartment complex, I got on the elevator with her and I noticed something so I confronted her about it."

Minyoung's pov

I walk out the apartment. I stopped for a bit to calm myself. 

"AHHHH!!!" I messed up my hair in frustration. 

They weren't supposed to find out. 

I head to Soyeon's office and plopped down onto the couch.

"What's up kid? Seungho got a frantic call from the boys." She looked up from her computer. "They found out about Woohyun." I stared blankly at the ceiling. 

"What?!" She stopped typing. "How?" 

"Baekho saw us arguing and whatever so.." I rubbed my face.

"So what are you going to do?? You can't just leave him." Soyeon gets up and starts pacing. "Look all you need to do is just act like you broke up with him." She concluded.

"Again? You want me to lie to them again?" I frown. "Unnie, I can't keep lying to them.." 

"Just for a little bit longer okay?" We made eye contact and silently agreed. 

Just then my brother comes rushing in. 

"Park Minyoung!" He shouted. "What did you get yourself into?!"

"I'm sorry!!" He calms down a bit.

"Just hurry up and end things quickly. I don't have time to deal with this." He paces for a bit then leaves.

Soyeon looks at me. 

"Get it done."