Move In Day: Part 1

Mysterious Manager

Minyoung's pov

"Can you stop whining?" I begged. "No! I do not approve this at all!!" He shouted. 

"Well it's not your decision to make." Soyeon, his fiance` who also happens to be my best friend, stated. "Hey..you're supposed to agree with me." He pouted. 

"I would just like to point out that she's an adult and that she can take care of herself. That's all I'm saying honey." 

"Which is also what I said last time." I pointed out. "I refuse to accept reality." He stated.

"Well I'm sorry, but the time has come where you do." I replied dramatically. 

We watch as my older brother pouts and hides himself in his room. We laugh.

"You know how he is." She tells me. "I know. I'm grateful to have him as my older brother and that he cares about me so much, but I have to learn how to be independent and deal with my own responsibilities now." I explained. 

"Minnie." She has a serious expression. "You've always been on your own. For as long as I remember, you've dealt with everything yourself." I look down. "You grew up pretty fast kid. You're way more mature than any of us. You can't blame him for wanting to do everything for you. I know that this isn't the real reason why you decided to do all of this." 

Of course. She sees right through me. 

"What's up buddy?" She asked worried.

"It's just..it's that I'm always working with you guys and it's the same thing every day." I started. "So you hate working with us? You don't wanna work with us anymore? Or..you don't like our job anymore??" She started panicking trying to figure out where things went wrong.

"NO!! Of course not!! I love you guys and our job, you know I do." I quickly explained. "It's just that we've been doing this for a long time, since we were young. I just want to try something new.." I slowly explained.

"Well.." She sighed. "I understand. You're still very young and I understand that there's way more things for you to experience in your life. Especially since you've barely experienced a childhood." I nodded.

"Your brother just has a hard time letting go because of that. He'll be okay, don't worry about him." She patted my back. "Of course he will. He has you." I hugged my best friend tightly.

"Come on, let's continue packing." 

JR's pov

Everything should be in order. 

"Alright! Everything's good? All clean?" I asked the members as I dust myself off. 

"Yeah, it's just the bathroom left." Minhyun replied. "Uhh guys?" Ren called us into the bathroom. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I think we need to either hire professional help to clean this bathroom or burn it." Ren replied. "What? It can't be that bad." Aron laughed as he walked into the bathroom. "WHAT TH-" He screams in English. 

"Right?!?!?" Ren exclaimed.

*Rings*

"Hello?" I answered. "Jonghyun, don't worry about sheets or towels, we have everything." Seungho said. "Umm..okay hyung." I answered not knowing how to fix the bathroom situation.

"What's wrong? Why do you sound like that?" He asked worried. "Hyung!" Ren grabs the phone. "Yeah?" 

"Is Soyeon with you?" He asked in a panic. "Yeah, you're on speaker." He said. "Hi boys!!" Soyeon's voice rang from the speakers. 

"Noona!!! Run away! Save yourself!!" Ren cried out. "What??? What's wrong?" She freaked out. "Your boyfriend's a slob!! There's mold all over the bathroom, noona I think we have to burn down the bathroom." He cried. 

"Hey!!!" Seungho yelled out. "I know he is. I just have to deal with it don't I?" She laughs. "Noona." Ren whined. "What do we do with the mold?" 

"Just wait, we're on the way now. I'll help you clean it up." Soyeon coming to the rescue. 

 20 minutes later

"Here!" Seungho shouted as they brought in cleaning supplies. "I got it guys, don't worry." Soyeon walked into the bathroom. 

"Babe!!" Soyeon walks out glaring at the soon to be husband. "We are definitely using separate bathrooms." She shook her head and started cleaning with Minhyun's help.

"Other than the bathroom situation, is there anything else that we can do to prepare for Ms. Minyoung." Baekho asked. "Nothing much. She usually does everything herself." He shrugged. 

"Ahh okay I see." I nodded. "Yeah, she's pretty chill. Doesn't really care, she adapts to whatever is given to her." He explained. 

"Really?" Baekho asked. "Yupp, she's just like her older brother." He replies as he rests his foot on the table. "We're screwed." Ren cried out. Soyeon laughs from the bathroom. "Well excuse me." Hyung says offended. 

"It's okay! Minnie is the exact opposite of oppa!" Soyeon shouted. We all let out a sigh of relief. "Sorry hyung, we love you and all..but you're a mess." Aron patted the now sad Seungho. 

Minyoung's pov

*Rings*

Seungho: What's up?

Minyoung: Hey, I'm right outside the complex.

S: Then come in?

M: Geez oppa, maybe you could let me know the apartment number. Rolls eyes

S: Yeah yeah, we're on the 7th floor apartment number 19

M: Thank yoou

S: Oh yeah an-

M: Byeeee

I hang up and make my way up to the apartment. 

 


Hope you enjoyed!