Oppa

Mysterious Manager

Baekho's pov 

"Oppa's coming home!!!" 

Oppa?

"Calm down Minnie." Soyeon laughed. "I can't help it, I miss him." She smiled. 

The guys and I just looked at each other wondering who was coming. 

"So hyung, what are you gonna do with the extra room in your apartment?" Aron asked. "Yeah and why did you move out if there's room?" He looked at Minyoung.

"You lived with him. You should know why." She looked at him seriously. "I get it." Ren spoke.

After dinner, we settled for a movie. Seungho and Soyeon was all cuddly with each other while Minyoung rests her head on Ren's shoulder as he rests his head on hers.

Wait. What.

I glare at Ren til he noticed.

"What?" He whispered. I gave no response and continued to glare. "Oppa what are you doing?" She looked at me.

Why she gotta look at me with her cute puppy eyes

"Nothing. Just remembered that Ren owed me money." I smiled at her, then glared at him. 

"I don't owe you no mo-" 

*Dinggggg*

"Get it brat." Seungho shoves Minyoung with his foot. She rolls her eyes and gets up to open the door.

"Who is it??" She opens the door and screams. "Oppa!!!" We see her getting picked up as the mysterious man spins her around in the air.

"How come he can do it and I can't." Seungho angrily mumbles. His fiancè laughs and went to go greet the man. 

"Aigoo, you lost so much weight since you've been gone. Hold on, noona will heat up some leftovers for you." Soyeon walks to the kitchen.

"Guys! I would like you to meet Junho. My older brother." She smiled cutely.

"Nice to meet you guys." He bowed. "Nice to meet you too." We introduced ourselves one by one.

"Hey hyung." The two brothers hug each other and asked how the other have been.

We all sat down in the living room and I noticed how Minyoung clings on to Junho. 

"The differences between how you treat your brothers are hilarious." Aron teased.

"These two barely get to see each other so every second with each other are precious." Soyeon explained. "Are the time that we spend together not special to you?" Seungho asked Minyoung.

"...." 

"Ummm hello?"

We look over to see Jun and Minyoung talking, not even noticing what was going on.

"Babe leave them alone." Soyeon laughed. 

"So what time you going home Minnie?" Jun asked. "Ohh yeahh...I live here?" She looks nervous. 

"What." He immediately looked at his older brother. "You allowed this?" 

"Of course I didn't!! You know she don't listen to me!" He crossed his arm.

"Minhyun!" Jun calls out. "Yes..?" He answered. "I approve of you. Take good care of her." 

"Wait what's wrong with with the rest of us?" Aron asked. "Nothing, I only remembered his name so I picked him." Minyoung facepalms. "You're embarrassing me. You know I have to live with them right?" She nudges her brother.

"Aren't these the guys you be fangirling over?" We hear him ask her. "Shut up!!" She blushes and avoids contact.

"Well I hope I'm your favorite." I laughed. "It's a secret." She laughs.

The night continues and it was time for hyung and everyone else to go home.

"You sure you're okay with this Minnie? You know you have a hard time sleeping at new places.." Seungho asked worried. "I'm fine oppa, don't worry. Text me when you get home."

She hugs her brothers and Soyeon and sends them out.

Minhyun's pov

We drew names to see who was gonna do the dishes and I happened to be picked. I got to pull out another name and Minyoung will be assisting me.

There was just silence as we were cleaning up.

"So..I suppose that you're close with your brothers?" I broke the silence. She nods. "Yeah, even though I do pick on Seungho a lot, no one can ever replace him."

"Jun?" I looked at her. "Oppa is the same, he can never be replaced." She smiles. 

"I heard you guys grew up apart during your childhood." 

"Yeah..we always moved back and forth to Korea and America, but Jun stayed in Korea since he was training in martial arts and our parents didn't want him to start somewhere new." I nodded and continued to listen. "So whenever we did move back to Korea, he would always be training or with his friends while I stayed home."

"So how did you guys become so close?" I questioned. "Well when we decided to stay in Korea for good, my parents opened a restaurant and I worked there part time. There were a lot of men who got too flirty and there were some who got touchy." She pauses. 

"Oppa and his friends were at the restaurant when this drunk guy got too touchy, he got angry and knocked the man out." I silently listened.

"Ever since then, he became protective and started working with me at me restaurant so we got close through that." She finished. 

I felt my blood boil just thinking about what that man could've done if her brother wasn't there.

Minyoung notices my fists tightening up and she grabs it while smiling.

"Oppa, don't worry. I'm okay aren't I?" She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes.

Oppa.. I smiled.

I take her hand and squeeze it softly.

Oppa promises to protect you. 


Another update :)