The Livestream

Your Biggest Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The screen freezes for a moment, and then his smiling face glitches. He looks so cute tonight you can’t stand it. As soon as you received the notification that Chanyeol started a livestream, you threw everything you were doing to the side.

He sits at his desk with his guitar resting on his knee, reading comments. There’s a subtle smile on his lips, and you feel yourself being pulled into his charm. In your mind, you pretend it’s like skyping your boyfriend… Not that you would admit that to anyone.

“‘Can you play any other instruments?’ Yes, I can play the drums, piano, and ukulele,” Chanyeol sits his guitar out of frame and leans closer to the screen, “‘What do you think of Y/F/N?’ She’s gorgeous.”

When you hear your name, you almost fall off your bed. Who brought you up?! You scroll through the chat section and find the culprit: SeulgiLove.

“I’m gonna kill her!” You shriek.

“You guys don’t believe I can play the ukulele?” Chanyeol laughs and gets up to dig through the closet behind his chair. Once he has the instrument, he returns to his seat, “I’ll play a song for Y/N.” He winks at the camera.

What is happening?! You want to curl into a screaming ball of joy but only after you hear the song he’s dedicated to you.

“I’m in trouble. I’m an addict. I’m addicted to this girl.” He begins to sing a Never Shout Never song.

You feel your face getting hot. This can’t be real. How is he this adorable?

He giggle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter