The Comment

Your Biggest Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just leave a comment. It’s not life or death. Jesus Christ, Y/N.” Seulgi groans as you quickly backspace on your laptop.

“What if he sees it?” You whine.

“Do you see how many people are leaving comments? He’s not gonna see it.” She points to the screen.

You know there’s a better chance of him seeing your comment simply because of your YouTube status and fans. As a beauty guru, your channel has grown exponentially within the past few months.

While being on the website, you found a new infatuation in a particular singer/songwriter Park Chanyeol. On top of amazing vocals and instrumental skills, he is absolutely handsome. If he were to notice you, you would probably explode from happiness.

“Would you like me to type it for you?” Seulgi interrupts your thoughts.

“No, I got it.” You answer, typing out a comment.

You have a really beautiful voice!

You sigh as you click the blue button. The deed is done, and you feel sweaty. Why are you so nervous about this? It’s not like you have never met people you idolize; you’ve done collabs with other pretty big beauty gurus.

“Hey, he just uploaded a new video.” Seulgi looks down at her phone as a notification rolls in.

“Hang on.” You refresh the page before going to it.

Scrolling down to your comment from a few minutes ago, there are already over 200 likes on it and roughly 30 replies. Out of curiosity, you click ‘view all 36 replies.’ Your heart stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter