(7)Flashback

VIXX FANFIC ANGST (N X VIXX MEMBERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the Ceo watches the the door slam shut by the member he then sits back down on to his chair.

"If only you know what your members truly thought of you....*sighs* please get well soon, hakyeon-ah...."

(Flashback to 1 month before hakyeon's incident)

Hakyeon had arrived just in front of their CEO's door sighing before knocking on it.

"Come in"

He then enters the room greeting the elder.

"Oh!hakyeon it you,please have a seat.What bring you here?Considering that you rarely come visit my office unless its regarding something very important."

"Ah yes....something important..." hakyeon muttered while he faces down with a sorrowful expression that didn't go unnoticed by the later..

"What wrong Hakyeon-ah?"

"Nothings wrong...."

"Hakyeon,i have known you since your trainee days.Tell me whats wrong.I may be able to help you."

"Well,i am considering on quitting Vixx.After so many years,i have come to a conclusion that i am not suited for the position and job as both a leader and an Idol." He states as he tries to avoid eye contact with the man in front of him.

The ceo sat there with his eyes widened and stunned at what the boy was telling him.

"Wh-why? Why would you want to give up? Isn't this your dream career?Isn't this what you have always wanted to do?not to mention you fought and worked extremely hard just to debut during Mydol "the Ceo asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"I...umm...it was my dream but now it has turned into a nightmare.I feel unappreciated and unloved by both my members and fans.They criticized me and sometimes fans would comment on our fancafe reques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter