(5)outburst

VIXX FANFIC ANGST (N X VIXX MEMBERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just then they heard a rustling sound just behind the doctor.They all turned their heads towards the bed that held the dear body of their leader.

Seeing him, leo quickly rushed to his side followed by the others as he was attempting to get up but to no avail he plops back down to the bed not without grunting in pain.

"Hakyeon! You should just lie down and rest,don't be so reckless with your current condition!"

"Hyung,you're awake!"

"Hyung are you okay now?"

N,in turn did not react nor even acknowledged them.He lied down on the bed looking blank and emotionless.His eyes seemed soulless.It was almost just like a core with no soul.

"Kids,please settle down and do not bombard him with so many questions.Mind i remind you that he is still unstable and with all your shouting and screaming, it may cause him to be more stressed than he already is."Dr.Hyunmin sates as he scolds the young men.

"A-ah mianhe....." they all apologize while bowing .

"Hakyeon-sshi,are you alright? How are you feeling now"the doctor asked slowly to make sure N could register what he said.

"........"

No reply.

"I'm fine."N finally said his first few words until suddenly tears started flowing out of his left eye.

(I'm not to sure but some people have said that if tears only or mostly co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter