SeoKyu~

The Guardians
SeoKyu- SeoKyu was just walking down the park... when Seo saw 2 lovers feeding each other, she remember when she was working on her new project her ex was feeding her gently, and when he's busy in his office she came to his office brought homemade foods. They were just a perfect couple but remember 'WERE' "Seo, look at that...."Kyu point at the ice cream stall. "yeah...an ice cream stall so?" Seohyun asked "Are you really not interest with the cold and yummy ice cream?" Kyu asked. "i'm not in mood with eating" Seohyun said. "so....i bet you're flashbacking your lovey dovey things that you do with your bastard ex" Kyuhyun said. "wha- what? why i should think about him again it's all over" Seohyun denied. "maybe your lips you deny it...but your eyes....it can't lied to me" Kyuhyun hug Seohyun gently. At first she refuse his hug, but after that she just cried softly. after a while he release his hug, remember this is a public place. "um... how about i erase that bittersweet (6 jib ^^) memories of yours" Kyuhyun smiled. "how can you do it " Seohyun wiped her tearrs. "Kyuhyun always have his ways" He wink. "prove it" Seohyun said. "okay....now let's have ice cream first" Kyuhyun let Seohyun sit in the bench mean while Kyuhyun blast off to the ice cream stall. "what is he planning to ?" Seohyun wonder in her heart. -after several minutes- "i'm back" Kyuhyun said and hand over a cone of ice cream. "why do you bought 2 ? i really don't wanna eat ice cream" seohyun said. "so...i've to eat 2 cones of ice cream of my self? " Kyuhyun pout. "yaah....but i... u.mm okay i'll eat it" Seohyun said she can't stand in Kyuhyun aegyo face.(A/N :Sungmin :p tought him) " yee thank you" Kyuhyun smiled. "you know what...the last time i eat ice cream is when i...i..my first dat-"Seohyun didn't continue her sentence because she felt a cold thingy in her arms. "yaah! you it's cold" Seohyun slapped Kyuhyun's shoulder. "because of that it's calles ICE cream" Kyuhyun hit Seohyun nose with his ice cream again (Kyu's evil mode : on). "ah...because of that" Seohyun hit Kyuhyun cheeks with her ice cream too. "yaah, it's cold!" Kyuhyun rub his cheeks. "because of that it's calles ICE cream" Seo imitate Kyuhyun's word. "imitater" Kyuhyun tease. "imitater? yaah!" Seohyun put a little in Kyuhyun's cheek again. "stop atacking my cheeks! you'll ruined my perfect jawline" Kyuhyun rubbed softly his jawline and put it some in Seohyun's forehead. "Yaah! i didn't bring any tissue" seohyun pout. "i'll give you Seohyunnie" Tiffany interuppt. "Unnie?! why are you here with that tall guy, is he your new boyfriend, chukkae! ^^" Seohyun smiled. "what? of course not Hyunnie, now we better go bye" Tiffany smiled and gave Siwon a signal to go. "my Dongsaeng is a good person.....you won't regret to be his lover ^^" Siwon smiled and go. "see...i'm a good person" Kyuhyun smirk. "yaah...good person in the middle of bad perdon" Seohyun walk away. "hey where are you going?" Kyuhyun asked. "seaching my unnies" Seohyun. "why? you have me" Kyuhyun pout. "ani, i don't wanna bother you" Seohyun smiled. "you're not bothering me...really" Kyuhyun said. "but their'll be gossip around us and-" Kyuhyun gave Seohyun a peck. "now hush there" Kyuhyun smiled. Seohyun just blushed. "now....what do we have here, the innocent Seo Joo Hyun kissing with someone in public, i even never got permission to kiss you" someone interuppted.