TaeTeuk

The Guardians

"aish~ that bastard.....i wish to see him right now so i can hit him very hard" Taeyeon grumble. "yeah! what a jerk" Leeteuk said. "what ? why are you here? " Taeyeon asked. "i see there are no sign of no handsome guy around" Leeteuk said. "yah....to confident is not good you know" Taeyeon said. "i'm not confident it's just reality" Leeteuk smiled widely. "Aish~whatever" Taeyeon leave Leeteuk away. "hey! can i go with you?" Leeteuk asked. "as long you shut up your duck mouth" Taeyeon answer. "what? duck mouth? it's better than a crazy lady that talk for her self" Leeteuk tease. "whatever" Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "let's have a ride" Leeteuk grabbed Taeyeon wrist.

-@ boom boom car area- "i know you can't drive a car but atleast you can ride a boom boom car right?" Leeteuk asked. "What? are you kidding me? of...of course i can ride a boom boom car" Taeyeon said. "okay prove it" leeteuk smirk. -a few sec later both of them are in the boom boom car preparing the war- "ready?" Leeteuk asked. "of course" Taeyeon answer."i mean ready to lose dear" leeteuk smirk -ting- the boom boom cae war have officialy open both of them bump their car as many times as they can, but you know what Leeteuk win -

"you see i win the war" Leeteuk smiled. "yeah i know you're good at boom boom car" Taeyeon walk away. "hey....let's go to the dark house" Leeteuk said. "naah! go for your self" Taeyeon reject it. "yahh! it's not fun alone pleaseeee!!" Leeteuk cried like an little boy craving for some ballons. " nothing gonna happen right?" Taeyeon asked. "of course, but if you want to, it's okay" Leeteuk smirk. "yah! want what? just let's go!" Taeyeon pushed Leeteuk's back.

-they arrived at the dark house-

"in the house is dark, try to find the way out" Taeyeon read the explanation. "i'm not sure about it" taeyeon asked Leeteuk but Leeteuk already insert the dark house. "Yah...leaving me so soon?" Taaeyeon grumble again and enter the dark house. "Ahjusshi? Ahjusshi?" Taeyeon called after feeling lost. " Ahjusshi?" no answer. ".......oppa?" Taeyeon called again. "i'm here dear" Leeteuk grab her hand. "don't call me ahjusshi again...call me oppa and i'll be there 24 hours" Leeteuk said. "okay" Taeyeon nod. "i've found the way out let's go'' Leeteuk walk slowly with Taeyeon to the exit door.

-out from the dark house- "i'll never ever go in that house again....i'll paint my house with white color no matter what" Taeyeon said. "aren't you exhausted and hungry" Leeteuk asked. "a bit. why ?are you hungry?" Taeyeon asked."yeah....how about we rest in the cafetaria?" Leeteuk suggest. "it's better that the dark houe any way" Taeyeon smiled. "kaja" Leeteuk grab her hand *again -cafetaria "what do you want? my treat" Leeteuk asked while texting. 'Senior i need money' "Salad and mineral water" Taeyeon answer. "Why do you eat something like that? it's not good for your health" Leeteuk asked. "i've to keep my body good, you're a men it's easy to you to eat what ever you want but me a women have to eat vegetable all the time-" Taeyeon keep speaking about her menu."alright...but once in a while you have to eat something more than vegetable" Leeteuk said and look up to the menu. "instant noodle looks great" Leeteuk said. "WHAT?!! no !! you can't eat that! it can make you more stupid" Taeyeon shouted. "it's okay, if you wanna eat salad, eat for your self i wanna eat Instant noodle" Leeteuk said. "aish~ okay i'll eat something else just don't eat instant noodle" Taeyeon looked for another food. "vegetarian sushi" Taeyeon said. "okay...since it's much better" Leeteuk smiled. "i'm gonna eat white meat sushi"

-after ordering and eating-

"aish~ because of you i'm so full" Taeyeon glare Leeteuk. "yah...it's okay to eat something beside salad once in a while" Leeteuk said. "okay....but i wanna ask you....why you care so much of me?" Taeyeon asked. "is it wrong to care someone?" Leeteuk asked back. "no...but you must have a reason why you care about me it's so suddden" Taeyeon said. "nothing, i really don't know but i'm so sorry if i distrub you......i'll-" Leeteuk said in a sad voice. "no! it's not distrubing at all....i just feel no one except my friends an- care about me,and i'm happy you care about me" Taeyeon tried to smiled but a tear escape from her eyes. "actually everyone cared about you" Leeteuk hug Taeyeon."i know you've a deep scar in your heart Taeyeon...and i'll help you to recover it" Taeyeon tears falling even more. "now...hush...you're friends are comming here" Leeteuk wiped Taeyeon tears. "Thank you oppa....i believe you" Taeyeon hug Leeteuk even more. "you need a shoulder to cry Taeyeon no matter you're leader" Leeteuk smiled. "Ehem~" 2 fake cough seperte them from the lovey dovey scene. " Yoona? it's not what you see" Taeyeon tried to explain "Hyung!! lucky of you!! you already pass the 1st step" Donghae."it's alright unnie....i'm glad you find another person that's 100x better than that jerk. right?" Yoona asked Leeteuk. "of course i'll take care of your unnie" Leeteuk smiled. "hey fishy face, let's go to the museum" Yoona pushed Donghae's back. "bye hyung" Donghae waved. "Yah because of you...they'll think we're couple" Taeyeon hit Leeteuk shoulder. "you're the one who cried, as a gentlemen i have to give you my shoulder right?" Leeteuk smiled. "aish~whatever" Taeyeon pout.