Five

Too Good At Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungwon bites her lower lip at the thought of her past. The thought of how stupid she is to not seeing the truth. But its more like she denies the truth. She shuts herself from the truth.

After Kyungwon moved out from the town, Kyungwon and her crush still messaging each other although its not often. Not long after that she knew that her crush is in relationship with some boy she never knew about.

Everything hit her at once.

Her heart racing with anger but moreover dissapointment. She realized that she's being blind all this time.

Everything that she did... its not because she loves me the way i do...

Its because she needs comfort and protection.

Its because she needs someone who ready to go through hell for her.

I am that person.

She... she used me... all this time...

That kiss was her way to make me stay.

She did everything so i wont let her go.

Not because she wants me...

But because nobody treat her... the way i do.

Kyungwon never knew that she could cry so hard until that day. She feels like she's crushed inside even more than the day she got rejected. Kyungwon lock herself in her room. Even her family doesnt know how hard Kyungwon cried in her room since Kyungwon always stay in her room most of the time. Her heart hurts so bad. She clutch on her chest, begging for the pain to get away and just leave her alone. But every breath she takes just make eveything worse.

You're an idiot, Kyungwon.

Of course...

Nobody will accept you.

You are weird.

Everyone wants you for a reason not because they genuinely wants you.

You are born for this.

To be used and nothing more.

Remember this and dont ever forget, Kang Kyungwon.

You are nothing to anyone.

People used you then so be it.

Close yourself and protect yourself.

Dont ever fall for anyone else.

Kyungwon open her eyes when she heard someone enter the music room. As she expected, its Minkyung. Kyungwon gives her a small smile while Minkyung gives her a wide smile that for Kyungwon shines even brighter than the sun and more beautiful than the most beautiful flower.

Minkyung take a seat beside Kyungwon and rest her head on Kyungwon's shoulder. Kyungwon can feel her heart beats faster.

Remember and dont ever forget, Kang Kyungwon.

Kyungwon plays a soft relaxing music for Minkyung. They've been doing this for a few months. Through music, they become closer. They spent more t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter