Six

Too Good At Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungwon cant think clearly.

At one side, she's happy that Minkyung feels jealous. It means Kyungwon means something for Minkyung right? But she also doesnt want her hopes soaring to the sky knowing how harsh the reality is.

Everything mixed up in Kyungwon's mind. She couldnt really make up the situation. Especially not knowing in what context does Minkyung refers to.

"Say something, Kang Kyungwon"

Minkyung demand an answer that even Kyungwon doesnt know.

"Why... would you feel jealous?"

Kyungwon wished she stops herself and Kyungwon's sudden question caught Minkyung off guard.

Minkyung realize her mistake for asking that and she also wished she had stopped herself from saying such things.

They stay silent with Kyungwon looking straight at Minkyung. Unreadable expression from Kyungwon makes Minkyung nervous somehow. Minkyung sigh before she open .

Not until Kyungwon beats her.

"Do you like me, Minkyung?"

Minkyung close again. Minkyung wants to say yes because she likes Kyungwon as her friend but Minkyung knows better. That is not what Kyungwon means.

"What am i to you, Minkyung?"

Kyungwon's voice is shaking this time even though she still remained poker face. Minkyung surprised at Kyungwon's question again. Her brain stopped working and she just stay silent. At that moment she doesnt know what she wants to say.

Minkyung take a deep breath and calm herself down before she answers.

"No Kyungwon. I dont like you. I like this boy from other campus that currently hitting on me. Up until now i dont know what you are to me but theres no doubt that you're a good person"

Kyungwon can feel her chest tighten. Her heart starts to sting the way it usually feels when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter