Two

Too Good At Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Kyungwon cant sleep.

She keeps turning and tossing around, searching for that one comfy position to drift her to sleep. She has an important exam in a few hours but here she is, laying down in a cold and dark night staring at the ceiling for no particular reason.

She pick up her phone to check anything she could check. Actually more like hoping for a reply from that one particular person. She re-read the last message she got an hour ago and sigh.

"I'll be home late, still hanging out with my friends"

She sure take a long time to reply... maybe she had a really great night with her friend.

Or i just dont matter that much to her...

Stop torturing yourself, Kyungwon.

Kyungwon thinks for a moment before she type another message, even though her last 'take care' message hasnt even read yet.

"Hey, are you home already? If you havent please take care and if you already home i hope you have a good rest. I cant sleep tho"

She hits send and doesnt even surprised that she hasnt read it again.

She got used to this.

She got used to her not really caring about her mood or her situation.

She got used to her being a busy bee and rarely even talk to her.

It feels hurt at first but she got used to it now. Still sting, but not that much.

But every little thing she does make Kyungwon melts and falling in love harder. Its a dangerous thing and Kyungwon aware but she cant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter