Three

Too Good At Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Minkyung.

The most amazing and perfect person Kyungwon has ever lay her eyes on.

She's pretty, extremely kind and smart too. But out of a thousand things Kyungwon likes about Minkyung, Minkyung being a hardworker person is the best for her. Minkyung work double, if she can, triple than anyone around her. She always been a smart student everyone can count on.

Kyungwon always adore her from afar. Afraid that she'll fall deeper for Minkyung's charms than she already did. Heck even from far away she still fall for Minkyung a little bit more everyday.

After she finish her class, Kyungwon just absentmindedly walking around her campus alone. Nayoung said she'll be hanging out with her boyfriend. While Siyeon, her other friend that she used to have a crush on, also said that she needs to finish a group project. Its not like Kyungwon only knows Nayoung and Siyeon, its more like Kyungwon decided not to get close to anyone. She knows a lot of people, they even say hi to Kyungwon as they see her. But Kyungwon being a paranoid person who afraid of relationship, even a simple thing as friend, decided to walk away and being alone.

Her legs suddenly stop in front of a room that she doesnt even think about. She stops right in front of the campus music room. She opens the door and it seems like nobody there at the current moment so she get in, put her bag on the floor as she walks towards the piano.

A little distraction will do.

Kyungwon take a seat in front of the piano and her fingers just run through the piano keys effortlessly. She plays each and every melody with passion and emotion. As she close her eyes, the way her fingers run through the piano getting forceful. She lash out everything that she has been hiding inside on the piano without even noticing that someone open the door and startled to see Kyungwon plays the piano in such force and emotion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter