Confession

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Joohyun is having lunch together at red velvet cafe, they laughing at each other's joke but unfortunately for joohyun, she saw jisoo walking to their direction .

“Hey Seulgi and joohyun” Jisoo greeted them while looking around to find her friend (soon to be girlfriend actually)

“Hello Jisoo! What are you doing here?” Seulgi smiling at the girl but she didn't know someone is glaring at her.

“Im meeting my friend here! Ahh there she is, i will go first ! See both of you in school tomorrow

“see ya!” joohyun don't even bother to look at jisoo, she's looking at the ground like its the most interesting thing .

“whats wrong joohyun? Are you not feeling well?” even though she's upset but she cant deny that the caring bear is really cute and nice.

“Lets be honest, are you having a crush on Jisoo?” Joohyun kind of regret asking that question so straight forward..

“Jisoo is really nice .. And pretty .. ” joohyun bites her lips, she cant hear it anymore but what seulgi says next surprised her.

“but she's not the one that i have a crush on, the person is sitting in front of me” seulgi studying joohyun's face .. what if she don't feel the same way ..

“ im sorry but ..” seulgi heart hurts after hearing the word 'sorry'. “i love you too ” she continued and grinning like an idiot now. Seulgi pinched her cheeks to make sure she's not dreaming.

“Are you serious hyunnie ?? I didnt expect you to lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter