Dumb Bear

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Why is she not picking up my call .. sigh she must be busy .. I shall finish up my homework first then walk over to her house.



Meanwhile, Joohyun is lying on the bed feeling guilty for ignoring her call. Her mind keep showing the image of Jisoo being close to Seulgi.

“Damn it, why do i feel so bothered by that .. Im behaving like a jealous girlfriend now” wait what did i just say? Girlfriend ? I must be crazy .. Girls are suppose to be with guys right? my life, STOP THINKING BAE JOO HYUN.

The doorbell successfully distracted her mind, she opened the door and surprised to see the the girl smiling brightly at her while waving a plastic bag with muffin inside .

“Hello baechu”

“Hello seulbear, what brings you here?” Joohyun looking at her friend from head to toe.

“You didn't answer my calls so i got a little worried hehe”

“Lets talk inside dumb bear ” joohyun find seulgi really cute now, so she come all the way to her house just because she didn't answer her calls.


“Unnie, where are mama bae and papa bae?” My parents insisted Seulgi to call them that.

“They went for business trip, coming back tomorrow ”

“Oh, can i stay over? You know .. Just incase it rains later and you are afraid of thunder, i don't want someone to be calling me at 3am again” Seulgi laughing and teasing Joohyun

“Fine, i wont call you ever again” Trying to back and she really took the bait .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter