I cant wait to see you

Forbidden Love

Month after month past, all they can do is facetime each other whenever they miss each other. “I really miss your cooking” luhan pouted and hyomin gets angry. “Alright so now you miss my cooking more than you miss me?” She raise her voice a lil bit higher. Luhan chuckled and they talk for hours. “I’ve gotta go now because i have an important meeting tomorrow, i will call you soon ok?” Both of them hang up and go to sleep. 

 

“Hyomin ah!!” Soomin, hyomin bestfriend shouted her name at the entrance. Hyomin wave at her and hug each other. “What are you doing here? Buying flowers?” Hyomin asked while arranging her flowers. Soomin nodded and start looking around for suitable flower. “So i can only see you when you are buying flowers now!” Hyomin joking teases her friend “ yah! I’ve been very busy late you know?” Hyomin scoffed “what are you doing until you gets very busy?” Soomin look at hyomin and give her a smile “busysearching for a rich man to marry” hyomin tried to hold her laughter but soon, both of them burst out laughing. Soomin asked hyomin to accompany her to a friend party but hyomin rejected it as she is not a party person. “Alright then see you when im buying flowers again” soomin joke and hyomin just smile it off. 

 

Her shop was so busy as today is valentines day. Hyomin felt jealous seeing couple buy flowers and all and she sigh “ how i wish you were here right now” suddenly her phone rang and she picked it up “happy Valentine’s Day babe!” Luhan speaks as soon as hyomin picks up the call. Both of them talk until hyomin saw a visitor walked in. “I’ll talk to you later” then she hangs up. “Welcome mrs wang!” She greeted then mrs wang smile and walk towards her. “Seems like you have renovated your store, its amazing, you have a good taste” mrs wang praise the shop. “Thank you, it happened because my boyfriend helped me alot in this project” hyomin replied and mrs wang look at her curiously “you have a boyfriend now?” Hyomin nods her head happily “but right now he is working outstation so i cant really see him” she answered with a sad face. They both talked for awhile and mrs wang picked a very beautiful white rose. “My son love this flower so much that his office and bedroom were full of it” mrs wang says as she place the flowers infront of hyomin. She wraped the flowers and give it to mrs wang and wwhen mrs wang about to took out her wallet “its on the house” she smiles “happy Valentine’s Day “ mrs wang smile and say thank you and walked out the shop. 

 

Hyomin looked at her phone and received a text message from luhan “I’ve got a good news for you, text me when you are free” hyomin smile and she continues her work. Few hours past she went home and sat at the couch. “Eomma can you come here for awhile” she called for her mom and mrs park appeared from ghe kitchen “ what do you want?” She asked as she wipe her hands on the apron. “Clised your eyes and count to three” Hyomin cheekily asked her mom. Mrs park closed her eyes and count to three. She then opened her eyes and saw that hyomin is holding a gold necklace infront of her. Hyomin then put it on her mom neck and kiss her. “Aigoo hyomin ah , why are you wasting your money to buy this stuff for me?” Mrs park looked at hyomin “its ok its not always that i get to buy you nice things for yoy” hyomin hug her mom again and kiss her forehead. “Atleast if you are having a hard time, you could sell it and used the money” hyomin continues and smile. Mrs park tears rolled down her cheek. Shes so blessed that she got hyomin as her daughter. Shes kind daughter who would do anything for her family. Works hard and never give upz sometimes mrs park feels like she don’t deserved to have her as her daughter. “Why are you crying?” Hyomin wiped her mom tears and soon she shed a tears too. Mrs park shook her head “ you go have a nice bathe i will go cook something nice for you” mrs park smiles and goes to the kitchen. Hyomin head to her room and took a shower and then she sat at her chair. While she’s drying her hair, her phone rang she look at it and picked up “ baby! Guess what!” Luhan shouts and hyomin got shocked and then she shoots him a few questions “im coming home this friday!” Hyomin suddenly jumped out her chair “really! Im so happy to hear that!” Then they both talk to each other. After that hyomin hangs up and have dinner with her mom. 

 

 

 

 

Yo wassup! Its been a longtime since i

updated the story. I hope you guys enjoys

it and sorry for any grammatical errors 

PEACE OUT YO! \m/