I will miss you

Forbidden Love

"Hyungnim, why do you think he called us all for meeting today?" Junghoon the youngest cousin asked. "if any of us know why, do you think we will be here?" being annoyed Hansol, the second oldest speaks. Right then Luhan walk in and Hansol started to scold him "and you!" everyone turn to Luhan."Why are you always late?" Luhan is Hansol enemy look at him and both of them had an eye fight for almost a minute. Everyone there don't dare to interfere as both of them is the oldest there and the oldest Myunghoon is not there to stop the fight. Kibum can't stand it anymore finally speaks "hyungnim, grandfather is still not here yet so just let it pass" Luhan turn to him and show a thumbs up and mouth "thank you" and sit next to him. Their grandfather enter to meeting room and all of them stand and greet him.

 

He explained to them as to why they are here and he had choose the person and all of them listen attentively. Hansol who is not happy with the decision speak angrily "why must it be him? He is always late, no sense of responsibility and you still chooses him?" Their grandfather sit down and folded his arm speaking in a firm tone "is there anyone of you willing to do this?" everyone including Hansol keep quiet and looked down because no one there dares to disobey this old man decision. "Then my words is final and i don't want to hear any complains from any of you. Do you understand me?" all of them nods and he leave the room. Everyone there congratulate and support Luhan but there's only one who didn't. "I don't understand why he chooses you over me? im the only one here who is good at everything!" Hansol speaks as he sit down in disbelief. Everyone left the room leaving only Luhan and him alone. Luhan look at him and walk towards him "because that's what you think" he smirk and walk out of the room leaving Hansol alone. Their fight started when both of them is still young. Hansol hated Luhan so much because he is the only one who been fed silver spoon and get everything he wanted but Hansol he needs to work it out for him to get everything. As for Luhan, he dont like Hansol because he would always wants to fight with him in everything and maybe a lil bit jealous because their grandmother love Hansol more than him. Since then they don't like each other. 

 

Luhan went back to his table and let out a sigh. To be honest, he actually don't want to do it because he not capable and confident enough and more still he have to leave Hyomin alone and work at Japan. Suddenly, his office telephone rang and its from his grandfather who has order him to come to his room. He quickly went to the room and knock the door. He went in and sit infront of his grandfather. "I know you didn't want to do this and must be thinking im crazy choosing you over anyone else" he then stoop up and pour 2 cup of coffee and give on of it to Luhan. He was lost because there's so many things running through his head. "but i know I've chosen the right person and i know that you can do it." he continued. Luhan look at him "But I've never done this before and im not sure if i can do this" looking worried and confuse as he sees his grandfather smile "have you forgotten about the presentation you did when Hansol wasn't able to attend the meeting?" Luhan nod as his grandfather flip the file infront of him. "I've seen it, I've heard it and if it wasn't you who make out the ideas in seconds, we would have lose the important project and client" he showed Luhan the files "that's the reason I've choose you among others and i believe that you can do this, so dont worry and just do your best." he continue and luhan look at him as this is the first time he hearing something supportive that his grandfather had said to him. "so after work go home straight and don't stay too long and prepare yourself for tomorrow flight. Do you understand me?" Luhan nodded and went out to continue his work.

 

As usual, Hyomin would wait for Luhan at the carpark. Luhan face brighten up whenever he saw Hyomin. "sorry for making you wait" Luhan apologize and both of them went in the car. Before heading home, they went to the supermarket to buy some groceries as Luhan said that he wanted to eat Hyomin cooking. They reach home and Hyomin started to cook. Luhan help setting up the table and clean the living room a bit. After that they begin to eat. "I'll miss your cooking" Luhan speaks out of sudden making Hyomin confused and giving him the why look. "I need to go to Japan for work purpose" he continue. Hyomin look at him and asked him for how long and he hesitate and show his index finger. "1 week? hahaha i cant handle it im sure" Hyomin smile and continue to eat but Luhan didn't as he didnt know how to tell her. "Its 1 year actually and I'll be leaving tomorrow" Hyomin face changes suddenly and keep quiet without knowing how to react. The dining room begin to be silence as they continue to eat. They finish up and clean the kitchen and sit at the living room. "Im so sorry, i didn't have a choice" Luhan spokes to break the silence. Hyomin Look at him and held his hand "its ok. why are you even saying sorry?" Luhan then hug her tightly "Because I'll be leaving you alone here and we wont be seeing each other" he pouted. Hyomin chuckled and kiss his cheek "its for work so I'll understand but if you cheated on me with some Japanese girls......" Hyomin took the banana and break it into half. Luhan shocked at the poor banana who's has been violated by Hyomin took it and eat it "Such a waste of banana" he speaks jokingly. "I will miss you when you are gone" hyomin hugs Luhan and he hugs her even tighter Both of them laugh and they watch the show on the tv. After awhile, Hyomin fell asleep in Luhan arms and Luhan carefully carry her to her bed . "I will miss you too baby" he kissed her cheek and went back home.

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone! im so sorry for not updating for a long time.

I hope this chapter will make it up to you guys.

Do subscribe and comment!

Peace Out Yo! \m/