Will you be my girlfriend?

Forbidden Love

As days, months goes by, luhan keep visiting hyomin home and bought some groceries and needs in that home. Hyomin have told luhan many times that there is no need for him to do that but lihan doesn’t listen. As times goes by, they know more and more about each other and started to fall in love. Luhan invest in hyomin flower business and hyomin rent another store next to her and expand it to make it more spacious and is known for her beautiful and fresh flowers. Hyomin mom is getting better and healthier. 

 

Its almost end work for luhan and he decided to go off early and went to hyomin store. “Excuse me is the store still open?” Luhan asked as he walk in. Hyomin look up and saw luhan and smile “yes sir but we are closing soon, how my i help you?” Luhan chuckle and ask to recommend him flowers that suits the owner liking. Hyomin smile and show him the most elegant violet rose and give him. “I’ll buy this then” he smile and hyomin insists of giving him free of charge but luhan refuses and 30 thousand won at the counter. “Im hungry lets go eat, I’ll be waiting for you at the carpark” luhan smile and left the store. There’s last customer walk in and hyomin attend to her. After finishing cleaning up, hyomin quickly touch up her make and spray some perfume and closed the store. She went to the carpark and saw luhan leaning againts the car while playing his phone. She plan to surprised him and walk on tip toeing. “Whatever you are planning to do, stop right there” luhan turn and hyomin stop there. He grinned and look at hyomin “I could smell you when you’re at the lift there” hyomin embarrased and walk up grumpily to luhan. He smirk and open the door for her. 

 

They went to the only restaurant that open and dine in there. “Do you like meat?” Hyomin ask luhan you is serious and focusing on grilling the meat. Luhan nodded and look at hyomin and smile brightly “whenever im sad or excited i’ll always eat meat” he say while continuing grilling. Hyomin look at him and smile and both of them enjoy their dinner. After having their dinner, luhan and hyomin went to the convenience store and buy some ice cream. They both take a stroll at the park while eating the ice cream and talk about each other and they know more about each other now. They went back to the car and luhan ask hyomin to go in first as he want to take something at the trunk. After a few minutes, luhan asked hyomin to help him with something and hyomin go out and walk to luhan. To her suprised, she saw luhan kneeling down and holding a bouquet of flower that he bought at the store just now. “From the first time i saw you, you make my heart race. Im doing this to tell you that ever since I have met you, my heart isn’t my own. It belongs to you now. My life has brightened with your presence in it and I feel like being a good person everyday I wake up. This is not magic my dear, this is a pure emotion of love that I feel for you. Yes, I am falling in love with you Hyomin and it is only you who is in my thoughts 24×7.  Will you be my girlfriend and in the coming future my wife. I know that I only know you from the last 6 months and this may not seem enough time to take such an important decision but when it is love, it is right! If you say yes, I promise I will keep you happy throughout life and be by your side forever. If you feel something for me and think that we can be a good couple, say YES please” Luhan with a hopeful eyes still holding the flowers and with anxious heart waiting for hyomin answer.

 

 

Yo here is another chapter hope you

Like it. What will be the answer

If you want to know stay tuned and

Subscribe this story

 

Peace out yo! \m/